vetranofwar

Sep 14, 2013
lol cant afford gta v right now but idk why it would do it the first time though its driving me nuts lol. cause I had it all working and then it went caput

vetranofwar

Sep 14, 2013
yea I think its within like 10 blocks is how accurate it is and I did a 100m fly around and there was nothing.

vetranofwar

Sep 14, 2013
ive tested the laser designater and its almost spot on at long range. usualy 10 to 15 block hit radius determining the missile you use

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Without some help that might be a tough one to track down. It would be easier if you had someone track the missile from the SS. Then jump off where the missile entered overworld.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Are you asking the same question on the ICBM Forum? They might have some better insight as to how the missiles interact with dimensions.

vetranofwar

Sep 14, 2013
idk how to do that..... im not into the programing and server stuff really lol. if I did I would be working on a button to switch the rockets to overworld mode

vetranofwar

Sep 14, 2013
oh okay... ill try and on the subject of gta 5 I guess no one in my area wanted it cause my walmart is fully stocked lol

vetranofwar

Sep 14, 2013
yes lol that would be very helpful. ive been throwing out a lot of ideas since I started on galacticraft and just wish I new how to do all that api and programing stuff :p

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
well all I did was put them on their launch pads then get a laser designator and I took it down to the overworld and it fired down to the planet the first time but I went up and tried doing it again but this time the missiles didn't appear and they aren't on the space station
yeah where did the missiles hit in the over world? Like I said
Is the laser designator usually spot on when firing missiles?

When I played with it, missiles could hit in a 30 block radius while using a T3 launcher and control panel.

It looks like an ICBM issue. They get lost when you send them through a mystcraft portal too.

I created a thread about it awhile also on the ICBM forums: http://forum.calclavia.com/index.php?threads/icbm-in-space.2769/

You really need an ISBM more than an ICBM. ;-P

Actually, no. ICBM actually do/can go into space. Most early space travel was done while riding on modified ICBMs.

vetranofwar

Sep 14, 2013
yeah where did the missiles hit in the over world? Like I said

When I played with it, missiles could hit in a 30 block radius while using a T3 launcher and control panel.

It looks like an ICBM issue. They get lost when you send them through a mystcraft portal too.

I created a thread about it awhile also on the ICBM forums: http://forum.calclavia.com/index.php?threads/icbm-in-space.2769/

well if I cant figure this out do you know of anyone who is good at coding and all that who would take a crack at making ti work?

vetranofwar

Sep 14, 2013
I don't know if ICBM is an open sourced mod. If you ask nicely in the thread I linked. The Author might work on it.
did you have to wait awile till the email that you sent to sign up for their website to come through. cause im not geing one so I cant post to ask