Moon Villages

Kasperado

Apr 27, 2013
I've spotted something with these moon villages. They dont always have to contain at least one of everything. An example of this is the moon village I saw today. It was nothing but a 3 block long patch of road. Could it be made so they always have to have a single house? Or just don't spawn if they can't create one? And another thing about these. Are the alien villagers going to get a trade interface? Maybe they would trade you you're "otherworldly" items for their advanced technology. E.X: 40 grass blocks =
1 Alien Particle Blaster, or some other insane alien weaponry. Or maybe they would trade cheese..? I have further things to say. Could new houses be implemented? Such as; Sentry Tower (Complete with a laser cannon that will target hostile mobs),Alien Labratory (With alien technology to steal or trade), Deluxe house, Trader stalls, and more. Some villages should also be fortified, with large walls of smooth material surrounding them, and up to three gatehouse being the only way in or out. These guys also need some AI to tell them not to leave their villages, which they do so often. So, what do you think :D?

Kasperado

Apr 27, 2013
Feel free to post a suggestion to make mine even better. I would aprectiate it and I'm sure the developer(s) will too. :D

Kasperado

Apr 27, 2013
And I just found another house-less village. Please fix this! And make their a reason to want to see these guys (trades)! Maybe even add golems? Oh god, that would be amazing! Futuristic ultra-powered golems in a city with a functioning sentry tower. Wow...!