More Dungeons and Structures

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
Galacticraft kinda lacks a variety of structures to add more to the planets we visit. So to fix that, I came up with ideas for more structures and dungeons to add to the whole feeling of exploring space.

Alien Capsules: The rarest structure that can only be found on CENSORED , and with good reason. If you come across one you will find drawings depicting an alien race being slaughter by an unknown creatures, then the aliens found out their weakness and sent the remaining creatures into capsules into space. My only warning is this: No matter how well armed you are, DO NOT open it.

Alien Outpost:
Set up by intergalactic colonist, they were built to scout out planets they deemed fit for colonizing. Inside you will find alien technology of a generally basic level, but noneoftheless more advanced than what you are using. You can also find a holo-log that tells you what happened to the colonist. They have a 1/19 chance of spawning on planets such as mars.

Crashed Poacher Ships:
These vessels contain highly exotic and rare animals from many planets , few from the solar system. They also house an armory with alien weaponry. However, when the ship crashed all the creatures escaped , and with many if the planets barren, will hunt you down, each in their own unique way. Despite the danger, the creatures were captured for good reason, they have highly useful drops that can help advance your technology in numerous ways. So happy hunting. . .
Have a 1/45 chance of spawning on any world.

Sunken Alien Submarines:
These massive wrecks are exclusive to watery worlds such as europa. Upon inspecting the wrecked sub you find that the sub wasn't shot, but attacked by a gargantuan creature. You also see a nest inside the wreck that is the size of a jungle temple, and contains massive eggs, the eggs of this mob belong to the boss mob for europa( read this for more info: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/boss-mob-for-europa.3912/#post-30862 )

Thanks for reading this, if there are any ideas for structures and such you guys want, please let me know and I'll add them and give you credit, and have a good day, :)

Reactions: Danese

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
hey!! , what about a dungeon in mars mounts
there will be special mount that have a hole in top with many new ores and new monsters and also something like story line for someone who land in mars :eek:
But isn't that like the dungeon we have already? There is a crater in the ground, there are ores in the crater, and a monster you fight to move along the story of you exploring the solar system?

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
But isn't that like the dungeon we have already? There is a crater in the ground, there are ores in the crater, and a monster you fight to move along the story of you exploring the solar system?
Nah, it's basically more of a hole in a ground with bricks and a creature that evolved much more. There is no real storyline to why we explore space w/ GalactiCraft, is there?