MORE PLANETS!!

Feb 24, 2013
Please I say please add all the planets in our galaxy. I would really like to walk around jupiter.

Also I wouldn't mind mobs such as martians on the moon or maybe Mars?

Thank you for making this mod though.

I think it is really cool!

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
Please I say please add all the planets in our galaxy. I would really like to walk around jupiter.

Also I wouldn't mind mobs such as martians on the moon or maybe Mars?

Thank you for making this mod though.

I think it is really cool!
Read the F.A.Q
+You cannot walk around on Jupiter. It's a Gas Giant. Gas Giants don't have a surface

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
Read the F.A.Q
+You cannot walk around on Jupiter. It's a Gas Giant. Gas Giants don't have a surface
That maybe so, but that doesn't mean that they're aren't aliens which have adapted to flying within Jupiter's atmosphere. Also, we could easily have some sort of flight probe which we ride in around Jupiter. In addition to this (though it would likely kill you), Jupiter does have a solid part, made up of "metallic hydrogen". Perhaps we could create a spacesuit designed to let you walk on this? And perhaps it could be collected as well.

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
That maybe so, but that doesn't mean that they're aren't aliens which have adapted to flying within Jupiter's atmosphere. Also, we could easily have some sort of flight probe which we ride in around Jupiter. In addition to this (though it would likely kill you), Jupiter does have a solid part, made up of "metallic hydrogen". Perhaps we could create a spacesuit designed to let you walk on this? And perhaps it could be collected as well.
I had most of this already in my suggestion thread lol