More Realistic Galaxies

Which planet do you think should be added?

• Total voters
Mar 15, 2013
This is Minecraft, not necessarily earth, and so i think instead of planets in the solar system, it should be planets in the Minecraftia system.

Mar 15, 2013
Scratch that! Why not have Multiple Solar Systems? You start in the mincraftia system, and you use more rocket fuel, and you reach other solar systems, like earths?

GameElement64

Mar 4, 2013
I didn't vote because I personally think all of them are really good.
An asteroid belt would be great for mining (some might be very valuable), a water planet is also good and could add suits as well as tools and vehicles for underwater exploration, Volcanic places would be like Venus and IO which I think would require a heat resistant environmental suit+should have a lot of sulfur and maybe molten/liquid versions of the metal ores.
The Jungle world idea reminds me of the documentary: "Alien Planet" with all those weird highly evolved creatures.
I thought of a world where there are advanced extraterrestrials with higher tier technology you can get from them.
All the world ideas actually made me think of Metroid somewhat.

Mar 15, 2013
I didn't add this, but a world that is almost all rock on the side facing away form the sun, and has little pools of lava, and on the side facing the sun, it would be uber-hot, and would have volcanoes and lava explosions, and would rotate like the moon, so only one side would face the sun. Then you could craft a lava-surfboard and surf the volcanoes and erupting lava.

Reactions: Dalton Rhine

Dalton Rhine

Mar 11, 2013
I didn't add this, but a world that is almost all rock on the side facing away form the sun, and has little pools of lava, and on the side facing the sun, it would be uber-hot, and would have volcanoes and lava explosions, and would rotate like the moon, so only one side would face the sun. Then you could craft a lava-surfboard and surf the volcanoes and erupting lava.
you just blew my mind

Mar 15, 2013
That's nothing. The stuff that one side is always facing the sun may not be true, but this is based off an ACTUAL planet. I'm not kidding.

Mar 15, 2013
Also, a planet that is super close to another, and so they circle each other, and one planet would have highly evolved plants and animals, and would be utopia. While the other one is like the nether, with no roof. It would literally be hell on earth

croxis

Mar 18, 2013
Gimme Titan where you can't see 5 meters in front of you. Or Triton which is the coldest body in the main solar system where water will freeze instantly. Or Enceladus with giant mile long curtain of cryovolcanism.

Reactions: golum_mechanic
Mar 15, 2013
I hope most, if not all of this is added! It would be fun to blow up planets with a mega space cannon or something, which, on the other hand, would stop you from getting materials from that planet...