More stuff for the space station.

What did you think of the suggestions?

• They need to be added as soon as possible!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Good ideas !

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Bad ideas ...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thiago1255

Mar 30, 2020
Hello, I would like to give some suggestions to make the space station more interesting and realistic::)

- You can build more space stations on planet Earth, and build on other planets and the moon.

- Antennas, which can be placed in any direction (up, down, left, etc.) so that they have the same functionality as the "Communications Dish", but smaller and that only works on space stations.

- Disable the "fall on a planet" function, replace it with an escape pod, like this:

800px-Soyuz_TMA-17_before_docking.jpg

-Places to attach the capsules to the space station:

545px-Sts113-309-031_-_cropped.jpg

-Space shuttle to travel through space stations, (or be used to build space stations):

800px-Shuttle_profiles.jpg

-Places to couple the space shuttle to the space station:

800px-ISS_and_Endeavour_seen_from_the_Soyuz_TMA-20_spacecraft_14.jpg

- jet packs (or something like that) to fly out of space stations.

I hope my ideas are added! thanks to the creators of Galacticraft!

(I'm using google translator)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Olá (Hi)

The images aren't showing up because you are linking to the Wikipedia media page, not to the image itself.

Click on "More details" on the footer and then, on the next page, you right-click the image and select "Copy image address" from the context menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: thiago1255

thiago1255

Mar 30, 2020
Olá (Hi)

The images aren't showing up because you are linking to the Wikipedia media page, not to the image itself.

Click on "More details" on the footer and then, on the next page, you right-click the image and select "Copy image address" from the context menu.

OK thank you !

Reactions: Ezer'Arch