Multiplayer Launch+Gear bug

IlikeTrains

Mar 10, 2013
Hey micdoodle8, Just so you know galacticraft is my #1 mod by far! anyway, I set up a multiplayer server with one of my friends and we tried to put on oxygen helmets, tanks, gear, etc. but whenever we did, it would disconnect us and display the message: Disconnected by server, Internal server error. The same thing would happen if we try to launch a spaceship that has fuel in it. Please fix this bug!
BTW i was using a mac OSX but it didn't work on my friend's server either and he has windows.

Your game type (Server or Client): Server
Your Galacticraft Version: Galacticraft-Alpha-0.0.20
Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
Minecraft Forge Version: minecraft forge universal-main forge download january 9th
Any other installed mods: none
Error Report (if applicable): none
The game mode the bug occured in: Creative Multiplayer, and Survival Multiplayer

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
Hey micdoodle8, Just so you know galacticraft is my #1 mod by far! anyway, I set up a multiplayer server with one of my friends and we tried to put on oxygen helmets, tanks, gear, etc. but whenever we did, it would disconnect us and display the message: Disconnected by server, Internal server error. The same thing would happen if we try to launch a spaceship that has fuel in it. Please fix this bug!
BTW i was using a mac OSX but it didn't work on my friend's server either. Thanks! :)
http://www.micdoodle8.com/galacticr...ds/how-to-report-a-bug-read-before-posting.1/