Addon My 4 space continuation attempt [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.L.

Jul 4, 2016
@InsanityPie Do you think you can start working on adding faithful 32x32 support for 4space? I already started on the evolved blaze, venisian TNT, sulfer buckets and the europa water bucket. I just used faithful 32x32 textures for vanilla minecraft and recolored them, I'll give credit to Vattic and MrVizzy for the faithful 32x32 vanilla textures.

Sep 24, 2016
@InsanityPie Do you think you can start working on adding faithful 32x32 support for 4space? I already started on the evolved blaze, venisian TNT, sulfer buckets and the europa water bucket. I just used faithful 32x32 textures for vanilla minecraft and recolored them, I'll give credit to Vattic and MrVizzy for the faithful 32x32 vanilla textures.
by seeing the most recent screenshots, i think hes more busy with the default texture never mind a texture twice that of default lol

vos

May 31, 2015
Its not that hard you can do it by yourself, just get paint.net and if your super lazy resize image to 32x32 with Nearest Neighbor and then effects>noise>Median and done

Last edited by a moderator:

ZOOM

Dec 29, 2016
How did you learn how to add mobs. I've been struggling with mobs for almost a year now...

C.L.

Jul 4, 2016
Its not that hard you co do it by yourself just get paint.net nad if your super lazy resize image to 32x32 with Nearest Neighbor and then effects>noise>Median and done
I already have paint.net and was working on a few 4space textures. I use vanilla faithful 32x32 textures and recolor them for certain textures in the mod. I did the venusian tnt and a few other things with this technique. Thanks for the tip though! :)

vos

May 31, 2015
I already have paint.net and was working on a few 4space textures. I use vanilla faithful 32x32 textures and recolor them for certain textures in the mod. I did the venusian tnt and a few other things with this technique. Thanks for the tip though! :)
I did some textures too but right now i haven't got my laptop so i cant continue :(

vos

May 31, 2015
Faithful Modded Website has support for GC

Status
Not open for further replies.