My Survival Overworld Base...

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
I want to show off my little survival base. I just started this survival world yesterday so I am still adding on to it. I actually haven't gotten to space yet but, here it is... I will post newer pictures of it when I build onto it.

2014-01-07_133108_zps902a52c7.png

This is the front of my base. It was built under a cliff that I moved into on my first night for protection. It was a hole so i flattened the ground out and made a wall around the bottom of the cliff to make it home...

2014-01-07_133121_zps7fcfd783.png

This is self-explainatory what this is. It's my crafting area where i have my Tinkers' Construct and Galacticraft crafting supplies. Note that I've only been playing this world for one day so i haven't got very well established yet.

2014-01-07_133152_zpsa0dc4e08.png

I have a bottom floor too as well. I simply show the stairs in this picture. There is not much down here except for my mineshaft, which is inside the staircase. I also have a hallway right next to the stairs though, and a nice window area to see outside (its behind me)

2014-01-07_133129_zps2b0c02be.png

My bed is on the top floor right next to a big window, again for the looks mostly...

2014-01-07_133234_zps102079e3.png

This is the roof of my base here where i plan to have my rocket launch pad eventually when i can make the rocket of course...

2014-01-07_133156_zps16c4bb4e.png

This is my NASA Workbench. I plan to add a Tinkers' Construct smelter next to it later...

2014-01-07_132547_zps71e589b8.png

And last but not least, my amazing, cute, friendly, and food provoiding pets... I will never be hungry again with their mushroom stew... :3 (I don't THINK this is considered animal abuse is it?)

That is all there is currently of my survival base so far I'll post more pictures below when i have a chance to build more onto my base. (I'm currently thinking about making a barn/farm right inside my base so i don't ever have to go outside for anything....) So that is what you will most likely see next. I'm going to plant things and I'm going to get animals... I'll probably add Computercraft later and make a programming room to program and test turtle programs... and then add a central computer to hook up to them wireless to see what that are up to...

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
its, beatyfull.

(I cant even spell cuzz its awesomeness)
Thanks lol. I 'm working on getting animals into the future barn area that i am creating... It's a fun experience...
(for some reason creepers keep wanting to blow up the animals that i am trying to bring to the base lol)

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
I have gotten chickens, cows, sheep, and pigs now in my base!
2014-01-07_153739_zpse1f0080c.png

Cows and Chickens

2014-01-07_153735_zpsfcbc7f9a.png

Pigs and Sheep

2014-01-07_160502_zps9b450e5c.png

Me, in the beautiful sunset with a chicken in the background... (lol)

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
You don't even want to know...
2014-01-12_061432_zps519f5765.png

Here is a basic description of what happened here: (look closely)
2014-01-12_061716_zps8b8403c6.png

View full album here.

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
Maybe... ok yes at first i thought it was a good idea, but now i see i was stupid... My idea was to have a FEW withers make a cave for me so i didn't have to go hunting for one...
Obviously it got out of hand... BTW:
2014-01-12_050259_zps65b30453.png

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
A few minuts after the last post i was going to work on my base a little to find the world was gone O.0
I have no idea what happened... I GOT SO FAR!!!! >.< NUUUUUU!

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
A few minuts after the last post i was going to work on my base a little to find the world was gone O.0

Sorry, i hacked into ur pc and deleted ur world.. i copied it tough..

Give me a Minecraft Gift-Code and ill give u the copy >_>

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com

I have had the same thing happen to me several times. Turns out one of the other mods I was using corrupted the file or something. If I go into %appdata%>.minecraft>saves I could still see it in the folder, but it doesn't show up as an option when looking at the Single Player saves screen. I have since started backing up my saves every time I exit. Sometimes I log out and save if I've been playing for a while and the load it again, just to be overly cautious. I even keep multiples, not copies, but old ones that I don't delete until I start having too many because I've seen that issue affect older backups so I have to go back 3-5 saves ago. I know that doesn't get your world back right now, but just to save you some headache in the future.

Holding a map for ransom?! That's just cold :D

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013

First, you can't hack ma PC... (all of my passcodes are almost impossible to crack)
second... why would you need a minecraft gift code? do you not have the game already?
and third. I figured out why. I was going to test another mod to find it was gone.
I look back at the original mod download to report something and while i was scrolling down i saw:
"WARNING: BACK UP YOUR WORLDS BECAUSE THEY MAY ACCIDENTALLY BE DELETED!"
Then i thought to myself:
"Really? Really 19abaranet? Are you really so stupid that you did not read the one sentience that is bold and in all caps? Really?"

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
I have had the same thing happen to me several times. Turns out one of the other mods I was using corrupted the file or something. If I go into %appdata%>.minecraft>saves I could still see it in the folder, but it doesn't show up as an option when looking at the Single Player saves screen. I have since started backing up my saves every time I exit. Sometimes I log out and save if I've been playing for a while and the load it again, just to be overly cautious. I even keep multiples, not copies, but old ones that I don't delete until I start having too many because I've seen that issue affect older backups so I have to go back 3-5 saves ago. I know that doesn't get your world back right now, but just to save you some headache in the future.

Holding a map for ransom?! That's just cold :D
First, you can't hack ma PC... (all of my passcodes are almost impossible to crack)
second... why would you need a minecraft gift code? do you not have the game already?
and third. I figured out why. I was going to test another mod to find it was gone.
I look back at the original mod download to report something and while i was scrolling down i saw:
"WARNING: BACK UP YOUR WORLDS BECAUSE THEY MAY ACCIDENTALLY BE DELETED!"
Then i thought to myself:
"Really? Really 19abaranet? Are you really so stupid that you did not read the one sentience that is bold and in all caps? Really?"

I had an account, but it got hacked ._.

i also dont have money now...