Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Hate it </3

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
I'm fairly certain, in one thread or another, the topic of weightlessness in space has come up. Unfortunately, not having 1 certain point to stand on in Minecraft.. well.. isn't really possible to code (as far as I know) and would be extremely frustrating in survival. Having tethers, as has been mentioned before, would also be frustrating if it was the ONLY way to attach yourself to the station (I think they should be added as a last resort). However, I think there is an extremely simple solution to all this. Literally, if Mic just changed the gravity on the station to extremely low (Like I'm talking falling 1 or 2 pixels per second) It might make the whole experience just a little bit better. Currently, with the way space station gravity is, I find it kind of silly. Also, as stated above (This isn't my idea, and I take no credit for it), you should be able to have a reusable harness that can strap you to any block, somewhat like a lead, but you can grasp it to pull yourself towards the source of it. I dont know really, but I'll take anything I can get when it comes to making this mod more realistic.

Reactions: wolfboyft

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
Its a idea that was suggested like hell,its too complex to code. Impossible to add it in minecraft that would be rewriting how the player reacts in certain dimensions its a nice suggestion but cannot be done

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
Its a idea that was suggested like hell,its too complex to code. Impossible to add it in minecraft that would be rewriting how the player reacts in certain dimensions its a nice suggestion but cannot be done
I said NEAR weightlessness. Maybe if you actually read the thread, you might know that I only said to lower the gravity alot, but still have it.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I can see a programmer when I see one. ;)

Last edited:

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
I said NEAR weightlessness. Maybe if you actually read the thread, you might know that I only said to lower the gravity alot, but still have it.
yes but that would not add in the free move mode as in like floating around and pulling bars to move in thin air it would just make u fall ALOT slower and jumping will get to away from the station

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
yes but that would not add in the free move mode as in like floating around and pulling bars to move in thin air it would just make u fall ALOT slower and jumping will get to away from the station
Yes... that is exactly what i am saying.... I'm not talking about grabbing on to bars and such, im saying just that.. falling slower....