Need Suggestions for starcraft Venus !

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Pretty much Nethermobs with spacesuit.

I think the Venusian mobs should follow more variety. Currently, the only space-exclusive mobs other than the Martian sludge maggot thingy are space versions of Overworld mobs. Sure, it won't hurt to add in an evolved Nether mob or two, but I wouldn't be happy if evolved Overworld mobs were all we would get.

Given how Venus is both a planet of a thick atmosphere and a high temperature, I could picture living fireballs and cloud-like mobs inhabiting the hostile surface. We also can't forget the passive mobs.

Also, if people really want evolved versions of Overworld mobs, then at least change most of their appearance. Take the Twilight Forest mod for example. It has some modified Pigs, Sheep, Skeletons and the such, alongside many new mobs. You can see that some of the mobs are edited versions of the Overworld mobs, but they have a more creative appearance, such as Sheep having horns and a thinner body, alongside red wool being a more natural color.

IMO, an evolved Spider should have at least an edited texture, such as green eyes and pulses instead of red, orange skin, and maybe some (small) protuding teeth? Just a suggestion.

And here my 'rant' ends.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Since Venus is a hellish version of Earth, Venusian mobs could be based off Nether mobs like Magma Cube and Blaze.

Yes, I'm just mentioning that I don't want Magma Cubes and Blazes hopping around Venus dotting only an Oxygen Mask(I don't even know where the Oxygen tank would fit in!). I'm suggesting a reworked version of these mobs, in a way that they appear to resemble their Nether counterparts, but still be unique, such as what happened in the Twilight Forest mod.

Space Viking

Jun 30, 2013
Buffed mobs wearing a space helmet is an ok placeholder, but I think the future of GC should have a set of unique mobs for each world. Although, creepers could possibly be still found on Mars based on an idea their specie originated from there.

If each world still gonna have an evolved counterpart to what's found in the Overworld or Nether, then I agree they should have a more immediate difference aside from being larger. It's nothing huge – just a texture edit. Since they are also supposedly 'evolved', I don't think they should be dependent on technology to survive.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Buffed mobs wearing a space helmet is an ok placeholder, but I think the future of GC should have a set of unique mobs for each world. Although, creepers could possibly be still found on Mars based on an idea their specie originated from there.

If each world still gonna have an evolved counterpart to what's found in the Overworld or Nether, then I agree they should have a more immediate difference aside from being larger. It's nothing huge – just a texture edit. Since they are also supposedly 'evolved', I don't think they should be dependent on technology to survive.

Agreed. The current 'Evolved' mobs should instead be 'Space' mobs, given how wearing space outfits does not 'evolves' you. Here are all mobs that I think that should be in each of the inner planets(and the Moon):

• Mercury:
-Space Creepers
-Space Skeletons
-Space Zombies
-Evolved Endermen(Tealish color, Green eyes)

• Venus:
-Space Zombie Pigmen
-Advanced Ghast(Dark red color, Yellow eyes, shoots three fireballs)
-Pyros(Living fireballs with eyes, not the TF2 Pyro! Shoots smaller fireballs at the player and charges at him/her)
-Stormer(Cloud-like mob, looks beige, has no legs, only arms. Like the Skeleton boss, tosses player around)

• Overworld:
- The vanilla mobs, durr.

• Moon:
-Space Zombies
-Space Creepers
-Space Spiders
-Space Skeletons
-Evolved Skeletons(Slightly darker in color, if Crossbows Mod 2 is installer, will wield a random Crossbow, if Modular Powersuits is installed, may wield a PowerHand[forgot actual name] with plasma module)

• Mars:
-Space Zombies
-Space Skeletons
-Evolved Creepers(Slightly reddish in color, have two heads, slightly bigger than the player, greenish eyes and mouth.)
-Evolved Spiders(Green eyes. Has green lines running through their legs. Reddish skin. They can alter their jump height to prevent them jumping too high due to the gravity or too low if the player is jumping too.)

• Uranus and Neptune(If they're implemented, something I am still against):
-Cryos(Icey counterparts to Pyros, they may temporarily freeze you, rendering you imobile.
-Froster(Looks like a Slime, but really blue, and not Swet-blue. They are passive.)
-Evolved Endermen
-Evolved Squids(Cyanish color, can squirt ink)

I only made Uranus and Neptune mobs so Dinnamar doesn't bugs me asking where are them. (Just joking, I just wanted to add in some watery/icey mobs. Doesn't means I want accessable Gas Giants, though, but if Micdoodle implements them anyway I won't complain.)

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Agreed. The current 'Evolved' mobs should instead be 'Space' mobs, given how wearing space outfits does not 'evolves' you. Here are all mobs that I think that should be in each of the inner planets(and the Moon):

• Mercury:
-Space Creepers
-Space Skeletons
-Space Zombies

• Venus:
-Space Zombie Pigmen
-Pyros(Living fireballs with eyes, not the TF2 Pyro! Shoots smaller fireballs at the player and charges at him/her)
-Stormer(Cloud-like mob, looks beige, has no legs, only arms. Like the Skeleton boss, tosses player around)

• Overworld:

• Moon:
-Space Zombies
-Space Creepers
-Space Spiders
-Space Skeletons
-Evolved Skeletons(Slightly darker in color, if Crossbows Mod 2 is installer, will wield a random Crossbow, if Modular Powersuits is installed, may wield a PowerHand[forgot actual name] with plasma module)

• Mars:
-Space Zombies
-Space Skeletons
-Evolved Creepers(Slightly reddish in color, have two heads, slightly bigger than the player, greenish eyes and mouth.)
-Evolved Spiders(Green eyes. Has green lines running through their legs. Reddish skin. They can alter their jump height to prevent them jumping too high due to the gravity or too low if the player is jumping too.)

-Cryos(Icey counterparts to Pyros, they may temporarily freeze you, rendering you imobile.
-Froster(Looks like a Slime, but really blue, and not Swet-blue. They are passive.)
-Evolved Endermen

I only made Uranus and Neptune mobs so Dinnamar doesn't bugs me asking where are them. (Just joking, I just wanted to add in some watery/icey mobs. Doesn't means I want accessable Gas Giants, though, but if Micdoodle implements them anyway I won't complain.)
Naw, Neptune isn't my type of a planet. But Uranus, that's my favourite planet <3
I really like the idea of evolved enderman, because enderman are my favourite mobs, even tho evolved endermen should have blue particles around them instead of purple.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Naw, Neptune isn't my type of a planet. But Uranus, that's my favourite planet <3
I really like the idea of evolved enderman, because enderman are my favourite mobs, even tho evolved endermen should have blue particles around them instead of purple.

I know, I just added in Neptune because those mobs could also fit in it.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa

• Mercury:
-Space Creepers
-Space Skeletons
-Space Zombies

• Venus:
-Space Zombie Pigmen

• Overworld:

• Moon:
-Space Zombies
-Space Creepers
-Space Spiders
-Space Skeletons

• Mars:
-Space Zombies
-Space Skeletons

-Evolved Endermen

We'll i think they are named Evolved becuase they have a bit longer length than the vanilla ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.