NEW API PLANET

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
So did you finish the planet? what is the planet called and whats it like? can i have a description? or are you not finished?

Learning your first language is hard. Then it is easy to pick up any other language, as it is mostly just a change in syntax.
As a programmer.

actually not true I've learned HTML, CSS, C++, and JavaScript. Also learned the basics of PHP and Lua. (learned Lua for computer craft) then tried learning java and can't even figure out how to set up the compiler.

Last edited:

jasonB221

Jul 27, 2013
Lost in Space
actually not true I've learned HTML, CSS, C++, and JavaScript. Also learned the basics of PHP ans Lua. (learned Lua for computer craft) then tried learning java and can't even figure out how to set up the compiler.
I should have specified. If you know an oopl, then you can pick up Java easily. I don't know c++, and had always heard it was an oopl, so I guess I learn something new every day.

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
I know a lot about programming but what the heck is an oopl? for C++ i use
visual studios 2012 but bisual studios doesn't have java but i can't figure out eclipse...

jasonB221

Jul 27, 2013
Lost in Space
An oopl is an Object Orientated Programming Language. It's the type of language java is. It is also used in the c varieties, but you don't need to use objects in c++

fadi

Aug 7, 2013
Guys Plz send me a video link in galacticraft how to add more planters first 5 subscirbes awaits because i have 5 Channels !

jasonB221

Jul 27, 2013
Lost in Space
TBH, I could probably make a new planet in less than an hour. Assuming I just copied vanilla world generation code and changed a few blocks around. Give me a full day and I could get you new ores and creatures. It would have crappy textures, but it would be easily doable.

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
TBH, I could probably make a new planet in less than an hour. Assuming I just copied vanilla world generation code and changed a few blocks around. Give me a full day and I could get you new ores and creatures. It would have crappy textures, but it would be easily doable.
then do it! i could see what i could do with textures possibly do the planet first and ill see what i can do about the textures. :)