[New Blocks] - for building and space

enterprise12

Apr 19, 2013
So my idea is this:

1. NO OFFENSE AT ALL, your mod is fantastic, the only thing i dont like is the "air machine"
I dislike how it creates a random pocket of air, it looks meh.
My idea for it is this(idk if its possible, sorry if its far feched)
- to produce air in an area, the whole area must be completely sealed off in some way(change or modify this how you need as im sure its hard to actually know if even if its sealed :(. )
- Once sealed air will fill the room, to leave you will have airtight doors(2) like in startrek airducts or rooms, i cant remember the name(room for vent to space).
- This way it would be really cool, i thought i would mention my idea.

- maybe, if my last idea isnt possible, even a block where you can design/it designs a small room (like a blueprint) and once given the supplies it will build it and have an air machine inside it so it wont have to detect the area inside to be consealed/it will just fill to perfect fit.

Let me know what you think!

enterprise12

Apr 19, 2013
Ok thank you,

I was wondering if i could include this mod in my modpack, all credit will be given and the license shall be displayed.

Modpack: http://www.technicpa...nterprise.55905

If you look under "Permissions & Licensing" You can see i have goten permission from mostly every mod author, i am awaiting response for some.

I would love to have this in my modpack, i understand to whatever you and the team decide.

Thanks for your time!
smile.png

I would also like to start making an addon for this mod, i am a beginner with a friend and thought it would be a good learning experience to start as, it will take us some time of course.