New machinery & technology

Do you want any of these machines to be added into galacticraft

• Total voters

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
What do you mean?
1.) I mean talking about a banned player is off-topic.

2.) I mean, what type of weather will happen on planets? It's important to know if your suggesting a device to detect weather. I also mean how does the detector tell you that weather is going to happen. Chat message? Redstone signal?

May 17, 2014

2.) I mean, what type of weather will happen on planets? It's important to know if your suggesting a device to detect weather. I also mean how does the detector tell you that weather is going to happen. Chat message? Redstone signal?
Ok i will stop spam i o dont want to get banned :/ On-Topic detecting wheater. I think i forgot to read that sounds cool.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Actually I did it to add a small sense of humor to the voting, sorry if it caused any trouble.
I think I should post to clarify things.

Please don't feel bad. The problem is that user showed patterns of another user we banned a time ago, possibly a ban evasion. I told him he can contact Micdoodle8 to remove the ban... you know, there will always be a possibility of mistake.

For the time being, my mistake was I sounded I banned him just because of that post and nothing else. The "I want doritos" as 1st post of a just-joined member was the hint.

Sorry for causing troubles. :-(

Last edited:

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
Please continue this in a conversation or on your profile, and keep on-topic conversations on this thread. (Just so no more issues happen. I also don't recommend off-topic voting choices.)

What type of weather would happen? How would the block tell you what's going to happen?
Well, some people have already suggested dust devils and such for mars, and it would probably sent a msg to you in the chat of what type of weather is coming and how far away it is using a measurement of blocks.

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
I think I should post to clarify things.

Please don't feel bad. The problem is that user showed patterns of another user we banned a time ago. I told him he can contact Micdoodle8 to remove the ban... you know, there will always be a possibility of mistake.

For the time being, my mistake was I sounded I banned him just because of that post and nothing else. The "I want doritos" as 1st post of a just-joined member was the hint.

Sorry for causing troubles. :-(
It's ok amigo, thanks for clearing it up, :)

Andrew Maher

Jan 12, 2014
I do not like the idea of weather on Mars because Mars is too cold for most gases and liquids, including water, to exist in their liquid states; I would, however, like weather to occur on Venus when it is added, because it does rain on Venus, even though Venus's sulfur rain never gets the chance to reach Venus's surface because of the planet's extreme temperatures.

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
I do not like the idea of weather on Mars because Mars is too cold for most gases and liquids, including water, to exist in their liquid states; I would, however, like weather to occur on Venus when it is added, because it does rain on Venus, even though Venus's sulfur rain never gets the chance to reach Venus's surface because of the planet's extreme temperatures.
Um, I believe there is some weather on mars, I may be wrong , and I agree with the idea of weather in Venus, that would be really cool. However this is Minecraft in the sense there isn't much realism, but i see your point, and thanks for your opinion , :)

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
Um, I believe there is some weather on mars, I may be wrong , and I agree with the idea of weather in Venus, that would be really cool. However this is Minecraft in the sense there isn't much realism, but i see your point, and thanks for your opinion , :)
Dust devils and some small stuff occurs on Mars, but for the most part, not anything really exciting (Unless you count the deadly solar storms :D)

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014

There are multiple threads that talk about weather on mars so because of that I didn't talk about what types of weather, and it basically tells you in chat what type of weather and how far away it is from you and your base, preferably in blocks.

Andrew Maher

Jan 12, 2014
Even though we are indeed playing minecraft, I don't see why there shouldn't be "realism" in galacticraft. "Realism" is what most mod makers try to achieve in the first place.

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
Even though we are indeed playing minecraft, I don't see why there shouldn't be "realism" in galacticraft. "Realism" is what most mod makers try to achieve in the first place.
I agree with you, but there can be an even mix of realism and false physics in galacticraft, plus don't you think a bit if weather on mars wouldn't be interesting?

Reactions: Vigilantecow

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
Please continue this in a conversation or on your profile, and keep on-topic conversations on this thread. (Just so no more issues happen. I also don't recommend off-topic voting choices.)

What type of weather would happen? How would the block tell you what's going to happen?
Basically , people have already made threads about types of weather so I decided not to copy off of them. But it would tell you and any of your friends what type of weather is coming, and how far away it is from you or your base in blocks in the chat.