New Minecraft

Space Viking

Jun 30, 2013
The recent builds of Galacticraft that just came out is intended for 1.6. Although, I wouldn't recommend using those for anything but testing purpose.

I did the mistake of updating Minecraft to 1.5.2 right away. It wasn't worth it. It's not only because of Galacticraft needed to be updated, but all the other mods as well.

Except from the ton of bug fixes and optimizations, I don't think there is much 1.6 has to offer (but then I don't play vanilla Minecraft either). Who'd need horses when you have rockets that can take you all the way to the moon? ;) Well, perhaps space suits for horses could change that. Then one could play as a space cowboy. Although, even then the moon buggy would still be preferable.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Today I had to get through forests and deserts, from a horse spawn area 2 km away from my base (I still play a beta 1.7.4 world). I made my way back home very quick with a horse, I don't know if I could do the same thing with rockets. ;)

Space Viking

Jun 30, 2013
Of course you can! Even the most basic tier 1 rocket design is capable of transporting you hundred of thousands of kilometers vertically in order to reach the moon.

Just imagien how fast this corresponding travel of a mere 2 kilometer went:

h1qq.gif

So what do you think is the fastest: A hay munching fleabag or a rocket propelled spacecraft? :p

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Hey guys i brought back this thread YAAAY!

you faggot why are u even doing that, maybe you have to use yourself for ur own experiments soon..