New Mobs and new structures

Nacho99

Jul 15, 2013
I think you must to add more Mobs as Aliens or another creature, and more structures like Dungeons or temples an then, make the Mod more fun, thanks.

Nacho99

Jul 15, 2013
Though is fun go to The Moon, it is not very varied, Imagine all the people who are bored of the lack of variety (no offense) while you add more planets I request you to add more structures like Strongholds, Temples or... something, more Mobs like aggressive Aliens with UFOS and laser weapons or something... meteors like Halley or anyother, add some moons, not all, and planets (I know you will add them) but I want to know when your will add them, if you don't have problems to tell me.

Jeremyrwb

Aug 26, 2013
There are ways to add other planets to the mod, if you are actually that impatient. Though more features on said planets/moons would be a cool idea afterwards.

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
Though is fun go to The Moon, it is not very varied, Imagine all the people who are bored of the lack of variety (no offense) while you add more planets I request you to add more structures like Strongholds, Temples or... something, more Mobs like aggressive Aliens with UFOS and laser weapons or something... meteors like Halley or anyother, add some moons, not all, and planets (I know you will add them) but I want to know when your will add them, if you don't have problems to tell me.
im learning java ok and once i do ill work on a plugin ok?