Justin

Mar 2, 2013
Your game type (Server or Client): Client
Your Galacticraft Version: 0.0.0.12
Minecraft Version:4.1.7
Minecraft Forge Version: minecraftforge-universal-1.4.7-6.6.0.497
Any other installed mods: millenaire4.1.5, Balkin's Weapon Mod
Error Report (if applicable):N/A
The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player, CSP/Creative Single Player or CMP/Creative Multi Player): Survival Single Player

The error is that the New Ores in your mod will not show up in my current world that I had before I installed your mod, but they will show up in new worlds.

MrCRAZYbox

Mar 2, 2013
In order for the ores to appear in worlds created before you installed the mod, you need to explore and generate new chunks. Ores will not generate in chunks that were there before a mod is installed.

Reactions: Hypermegazord

Justin

Mar 2, 2013
I just tried that with no avail. I Force Updated MineCraft and reinstalled everything without the other mods and it still will not work. Although, when I tried looking for titanium, I did find some diamond.

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
If you have cheats enabled, just use /tp and teleport yourself to far away coordinates. You have to go a good distance away, and even further the further you have your render distance set to.

Justin

Mar 2, 2013
Ok. I walked REALLY FAR and I finally did find the new ores. I found a cave and came back with 2 stacks of aluminum, 3 1/2 stacks of copper, 35 titanium, and 12 diamond! Thanks guys!