New Sol system?

Do you want a new solar system with planets in the future?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Sure

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Eh,

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • This is stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Flashy-3

Aug 10, 2013
Rochester, New York
SO GC3 is out and its awesome, the beautiful Mars sky, the asteroid belt, and that AWSOME planet gui. But if you look closely it tells you Milky Way galaxy, Sol system. So I immediately got the implication that new solar system might be added in the future of Galacticraft, or mods, like Alpha Centauri or Gliese 581. Wha do you guys think.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Well of course new solar systems and galaxies would be added in the future, or by addons, but I wouldn't expect it soon. So for now, you're stuck in the Sol System, or whatever you decide to call our solar system.

Its possible that new solar systems can be added ((I took a peek in the code and saw that you can add yer own solar system and stuff))
Better add-on support? Woot! Now we just have to wait. -.o

Last edited:

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Its possible that new solar systems can be added ((I took a peek in the code and saw that you can add yer own solar system and stuff))

The CraZcat

Aug 4, 2014
Alternate Universe
Once I figure out Minecraft modding, I'm going to use the API and try making me a new solar system myself! I already have plans, but of course... Programming. I still have to figure java out, which is like starting from scratch for me because the impossibly complex programming that I run on doesn't exactly relate to... At all.
Back to the topic, I certainly would like to see and personally hope for new solar systems and whatnot, but keep in mind we only seem to get one planet/moon/whatever per major update and we have at least six places in our current solar system that still haven't been finished yet. In Layman's terms, we're going to be waiting a while for new solar systems no matter how Micdoodle8 goes about it. It's still a thing I look forward to though! :)

Jul 13, 2014
you don't needed to say that. GALACTICraft Means "build in the galaxy" so surely other sol sistem will be added!:)
anyway, also I cannot wait for an hyperspatial travel!

Jul 13, 2014
Hold up their sally! Remember we still have a whole solar system left for mic and rad to code :p. But yeah, after all that is done a new solar system would probably where this mod would go.
And then? also trantor, terminus, anacreon, gaia, Andromeda, Sombrero, the universe near the our! only the fantasy can stop us!

armdn

Jul 18, 2014
I wonder about two planets... LV-426 and LV-223 in Zeta Reticuli system... Where is no one can hear your scream!