No Destinations

foxbravo7547

Jul 11, 2013
Hi, I am new to Galacticraft so I don't know if this is a problem, but when I launch my rocket it goes to the menu screen with the space background that shows a picture of the Earth and nothing else. When I would watch videos on this there would be options to go to the overworld or the moon, nothing shows on mine. Do you have to download planets as seperate mods or did I do something wrong? I am using the 1.5.2 version with Forge.

Attachments

• 2013-07-11_21.23.45.png
    2013-07-11_21.23.45.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 13

foxbravo7547

Jul 11, 2013
Both really. I installed the mod, then tried going to the moon. Since that didnt work I tried making a new world, the same thing happened like before.

nextcode

Jun 30, 2013
Switzerland
You can download the current Mecanized Build. Then you can extract it to your desktop and copy
/coremods/UE.Galacticcraft.jar to your Minecraft Folder.

If this doesn't help, you should give us your ForgeModLoader log-files.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
I've seen several issues where a mod left something in the .minecraft folder and galacticraft didn't like it. Try cleaning it out completely. Not just force update.

foxbravo7547

Jul 11, 2013
Where & what in particular should I clean out?

Also, I saw that in order to fuel a rocket or buggy, you have to have some form of power. I don't have any other mods installed. Would installing industrial craft 2 maybe fix the problems with no destinations?

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
I just wipe the .minecraft folder clean and start fresh. The rocket requires Rocket Fuel. Which you collect Oil, and refine it. The buggy I don't know about yet.

foxbravo7547

Jul 11, 2013
Ok I'll try that, also whenever I open the client it opens a new window that says "Missing dependency".

foxbravo7547

Jul 11, 2013
Yea, the title is "Missing dependency" and in the window it shows a big red X and 4 bubble like things that close the client when I click on one of them.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Hmm. That may be the load basic components box, that can't display because its missing dependencies. Hard to say.

foxbravo7547

Jul 11, 2013
I think that's what it was, me and my friend both worked on it yesterday. When he launched it, I think he said something about a basic components box. However his client was crashing so I don't know if he had the same problem I have.

If it is that, how can I fix that?

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
I think that's what it was, me and my friend both worked on it yesterday. When he launched it, I think he said something about a basic components box. However his client was crashing so I don't know if he had the same problem I have.

If it is that, how can I fix that?

Could you take a screenshot of said box?
There's a potential that this could be a very easy fix and there's the potential that this could be, well, the opposite.

foxbravo7547

Jul 11, 2013
This is what shows up in front of the Minecraft menu as a separate window.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    20.5 KB · Views: 6

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
Well, missing dependency means that you're missing something that the program needs to have in order to be able to run.
This might be a rather dumb question, but did you somehow delete the innards of .minecraft?
(as in, all the files within .minecraft)
(only do this after answering the above question and getting a response from me)
  1. Re-download Minecraft from Mojang's site.
  2. Make sure you have everything you need, .minecraft and everything.
  3. Download Magic Launcher (since its pretty much just shy of fool-proof)
  4. Download the recommended forge version for whatever Minecraft release you're playing on.
  5. Download whatever GC version you want for the same Minecraft release.
  6. Start the game, and report back.

foxbravo7547

Jul 11, 2013
No, the only file I deleted was the META-INF file in the jar. Then I installed forge, then Galacticraft.