• No

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Is there a list of used schematic/schematic GUI IDs? Or, is there an easy way to figure out if a certain ID is in use already?
THAT would be a really useful thing for this project to do: manage things which need to be unique between addons for easier compatibility

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Kongu233.Your idea is brilliant, this addon compatibility will create an massive and better galaxy to all players!
i´ve downloaded your file (Uploaded in Nov 18,2016) and repaired an crash with GalacticraftAmunRa.cfg file (dimension ID conflict) and will upload it back to you...

Attachments

• GalacticraftAmunRa.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 10

genius64

Content developer
Cosmic Horizons
Giant Galaxy
Jan 18, 2017
this is very cool. nothing like I've ever seen before, but it is a pity that there are no extra planets
:(:(:(

genius64

Content developer
Cosmic Horizons
Giant Galaxy
Jan 18, 2017
I'll try to write a add-on with pulsar system PSR 1257+12. I think it's an interesting idea

Jake1702

Nov 20, 2016
I have the addons and config in my dropbox. You can download here
I'd highly suggest removing the addons from your dropbox and host the config only as it kind of violates terms of the creators a bit. Unless you got permission in that case excellent.
I disagree and if theres problems please report them as i cant fix them without knowing theres a issue
I find your addon to be a very good one. I haven't done much on anything here for a while, and so the addons I have are pretty out of date though.

Reactions: MJRLegends

vos

May 31, 2015
I'd highly suggest removing the addons from your dropbox and host the config only as it kind of violates terms of the creators a bit. Unless you got permission in that case excellent.

I find your addon to be a very good one. I haven't done much on anything here for a while, and so the addons I have are pretty out of date though.
lets start again! My friend Augitesoul has a discord server with most of the Addon devs so if you need help comover and take a look! https://discord.gg/mqRPJ6w

Reactions: AugiteSoul

Jake1702

Nov 20, 2016
Adding these all with the configs to an existing space modpack I started playing yesterday. Want to see it all together in an actual playing environment rather than just testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.