Not being able to see some blocks

Ghost

Mar 25, 2013
When i put down Oxygen Pipe i can't see it its invisible or when i complete making the Rocket Launching pad its also invisible... Besides that i love your mod Thank you for making it :D me and my friends might start a series on it

Your game type (Server or Client): Client
Your Galacticraft Version: 0.1.27
Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
Minecraft Forge Version: minecraftforge-universal-1.5.1-7.7.0.608
Any other installed mods: None
Error Report (if applicable): None, it happens when i placed down the blocks
The game mode the bug occured in:SSP/Survival Single Player,/CSP creative single player

zentdayn

Mar 25, 2013
I bet on Optifine too, since i installed i get invisible things(like the launch pads, they go invisible when i make a 3x3).

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
Yep it's Optifine, I've tested it out myself. It is not fully compatible with Forge yet, so please only use it if you really need to (like I do).

RogueHunter

Mar 29, 2013
I do not use Optifine though and I can not see the complete launch pad or the oxygen pipes. As far as I remember, none of my other mods affect textures/rendering/etc. These are all of my mods, http://prntscr.com/yd35n

Your game type (Server or Client): Client
Your Galacticraft Version: 0.1.27
Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
Minecraft Forge Version: minecraftforge-universal-1.5.1-7.7.0.608
Any other installed mods: 23 or so (No Optifine)
Error Report (if applicable): None, it happens when i placed down the blocks
The game mode the bug occured in: SSP and CSP

I have a feeling that it is an obvious mistake (and I am just being stupid) but I can't figure it out. Everything in the mod works fine but I can not see that pillar in the space station even...

Also, if it matters, I do have NotEnoughItems and CodeChickenCore in my coremods. Both are the newest updates.

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
Are you very very sure?
When I had Optifine installed (the preview version) I had the following problems:
- Invisible launchpad
- Bugged textures of pipes and other Galacticraft blocks and items
- Invisible oxygen pipe when placed down

This was fixed by removing Optifine. Reinstalling Optifine caused the same problem again.

These are all your problems, and although you say you don't use Optifine, I very much doubt it.
Get a fresh minecraft.jar, and install just Forge 7.7.0.608.
If this causes the same bug, please try installing the recommended Optifine for 1.5.1.
Please tell us if this fixed it.

RogueHunter

Mar 29, 2013
I don't know what the problem was. I re-installed Minecraft 1.5.1 and all my old mods...and now I can see everything just fine...

Not sure what was wrong but it is working at least :)

Reactions: PureTryOut