Justinjah91

Mar 3, 2013
Your game type (Server or Client): client
Your Galacticraft Version:0.1.22
Minecraft Version: 1.5
Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.0
Any other installed mods: none
Error Report (if applicable): N/A
The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player, CSP/Creative Single Player or CMP/Creative Multi Player): SSP

The oxygen collectors and distributors work, but the collectors always have "not enough leaf blocks" in the status area, no matter how many blocks of leaves I put around them.

Side note: Were the aluminum blocks removed from the mod? If so, that's a shame. I really liked the way they looked.

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
I couldn't recreate the leaf block problem, can anyone else?

As for the side note, yes they were removed. I might be able to add the texture back in the future though.

jjones21

Mar 17, 2013
i am having the same problem, im using other mods as well. im using the portal gun mod, gravity gun mod, not enough items, and the better animations mod

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
Is the collector not working at all, or is it working and the GUI is just saying it doesn't have enough leaf blocks?

applegeek3

Mar 11, 2013
I had the same problem. The collector is not working at all, there is no oxygen being created, but the leaves are disappearing.

jjones21

Mar 17, 2013
the gui says there is no air but it appears to be working, there is an air bubble coming from my oxygen distributor

Justinjah91

Mar 3, 2013
Yeah the collectors and distributors still work for me, but the collectors always say "not enough leaf blocks" and the distributors say "not enough oxygen"

The Enderborn

Sep 9, 2013
Weird, it keeps flickering back and forth between 'Not Enough Leaf Blocks' and 'Not Enough Power' for me, and I'm using the latest version(build 666, for 1.6.2).

Nvm, got enough power to it and it stopped.

Last edited: