Not sure if its a Bug, or I'm doing something wrong

Mar 27, 2013
Galacticraft 1.27 in Minecraft 1.5.1 with Forge 7.7.1.611.

[If this was a Bug that is fixed in the new version, apologies, but I cant find any Patch Notes for the new version, and don't really want to install it incase it breaks saves.]

Me and my Girlfriend have downloaded Galacticraft, and loving it so far.. however..

We are on a LAN server playing Survival Mode, her computer is hosting it. I end up Mining all the Ore that was needed, and finished making all my Components and the my Ship. I have my full suit on, Oxygen Mask, Oxygen Gear, and 2 Large Oxygen Tanks. Filled my Canister with Oil, and converted it to Fuel. Loaded the Fuel into the Rocket on the Launch Pad using the Fuel Loader [100%].

Happy days, Moon here we come!!!

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Lift Off!!!! WTF!!?!?!?!!!? I am now on fire...... aaaand now I'm dead....

Maybe I did something wrong? So yet again, I hunt down my Ore, and finish my construction once again. Thought maybe it was cause I had Steel Armor on? [unlikely though] so I took that off. Thought maybe it was because my Fuel Loader was still next to the Launch Pad on Take Off? So I remove that.

Once again, take off day, tripple checked all my gear, all is ok. Oxygen and Fuel are Maxed, Parachute on. Again though, Lift off, and I start burning up. I have tried this in Creative Mode with Damage on and off, and I have no problems at all.

Is this not enabled to work in LAN connection, or am I just missing something?

2nd time around, I Frap'd it just in case I needed support, so the link is below. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Mikolaj

Mar 10, 2013
Scotland
Galacticraft 1.27 in Minecraft 1.5.1 with Forge 7.7.1.611.

[If this was a Bug that is fixed in the new version, apologies, but I cant find any Patch Notes for the new version, and don't really want to install it incase it breaks saves.]

Me and my Girlfriend have downloaded Galacticraft, and loving it so far.. however..

We are on a LAN server playing Survival Mode, her computer is hosting it. I end up Mining all the Ore that was needed, and finished making all my Components and the my Ship. I have my full suit on, Oxygen Mask, Oxygen Gear, and 2 Large Oxygen Tanks. Filled my Canister with Oil, and converted it to Fuel. Loaded the Fuel into the Rocket on the Launch Pad using the Fuel Loader [100%].

Happy days, Moon here we come!!!

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Lift Off!!!! WTF!!?!?!?!!!? I am now on fire...... aaaand now I'm dead....

Maybe I did something wrong? So yet again, I hunt down my Ore, and finish my construction once again. Thought maybe it was cause I had Steel Armor on? [unlikely though] so I took that off. Thought maybe it was because my Fuel Loader was still next to the Launch Pad on Take Off? So I remove that.

Once again, take off day, tripple checked all my gear, all is ok. Oxygen and Fuel are Maxed, Parachute on. Again though, Lift off, and I start burning up. I have tried this in Creative Mode with Damage on and off, and I have no problems at all.

Is this not enabled to work in LAN connection, or am I just missing something?

2nd time around, I Frap'd it just in case I needed support, so the link is below. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Hey can I join your server?