Observations and thanks about Oxygen Sealers

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
I just hopped onto a tekkit server with the latest patch of GC, and noticed something very cool when I made myself a cozy little Mars base...

Oxygen sealers are fixed!
I'm sure there are some minor bugs someone could find, but i tested out sealing a larger area with about 5 sealers and it worked flawlessly. I'm ecstatic to see they finally work properly!

Anyway... I checked Jenkins and it looks like Radfast was on the job for fixing them, I'd just like to give a huge thanks to him! Really great guy!

Reactions: Douglas_Fresh

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I just hopped onto a tekkit server with the latest patch of GC, and noticed something very cool when I made myself a cozy little Mars base...

Oxygen sealers are fixed!
I'm sure there are some minor bugs someone could find, but i tested out sealing a larger area with about 5 sealers and it worked flawlessly. I'm ecstatic to see they finally work properly!

Anyway... I checked Jenkins and it looks like Radfast was on the job for fixing them, I'd just like to give a huge thanks to him! Really great guy!
He fixed lots of bugs. =3 I think I saw a list of them somewhere, on a thread called "Thanks Radfast" or something.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Bug Fixes & Other Updates
  • Ore Dictionary Update
  • Cargo Unloader Crash
  • Rain on the Moon
  • Colored Pipes Losing Their Color
  • Player Getting Stuck Under the Buggy
  • GC Tab Makes the Head Shake Rapidly in 3rd Person
  • Cryogenic Chamber Destroying Blocks
  • Silk Touch Can Now Pick up Meteors and Desh Ore
  • Bows Lose Enchantments
  • Slimelings not Canceling Bow Draw
  • Invisible Block in the Boss Room Hurting Players
  • Evolved Mobs Missing Hurt Sounds
  • Vanilla Armor Sleeves don't Hook to the Parachute Descent Animation
  • Breathable Air Blocks Produce Footsteps Airborne
  • Holding Launch Controller and Buggy will Make the Player Play Wrong Animation
  • NASA Workbench Requires Rooms Taller than its Actual Size
  • Standard Wrench doesn't Rotate Properly Refineries
  • Evolved Spider Jockey
  • Evolved Baby Zombies are now Small
  • Evolved Mobs now take Fall Damage
  • Armor and Weapons on Evolved Mobs were Invisible (This Includes Charged Evolved Creepers)
  • Planet Select Screen Doesn't Stop Oxygen Consumption
  • Silicon Ore not NEI Supported
  • Oxygen Supply Dupe from Multiple Collectors or for Multiple Sealers
  • Tons of Oxygen Improvements
  • And Others

Reactions: Ezer'Arch

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
fuck fuck FUUUUUUUUUUUUU (3000 years later) UUUUCK evolved baby zombie .-. welp im going to die then. I FRICKING HATE EVOLVED BABY ZOMBIES BLUUURGHHHH. anyways radfast can have a cup of cofee (and mitch dont forget him o-0) for fixing tons of bugs :D
They were already added a while ago, just not a different size.

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
Thank you everyone. Just to be clear, was actually micdoodle8 who fixed about half of these things, as the changelogs show - especially, you must thank him for the Evolved Baby Zombies (or should that be Baby Evolved Zombies?) Also thanks to @Ezer'Arch and other contributors - mostly Ezer'Arch though ;) - for raising the issues on Github so that we knew what needed fixing.

But yeah, the oxygen sealers was me. :) To avoid a few minor issues with sealers, it's best to use the very latest builds of Galacticraft. If you are stuck with an earlier build of Galacticraft because of a modpack, you should try to persuade the server-owner to update to the latest build server-side only - server owners can do that with no issues for players, as long as the Galacticraft main version (e.g. 2.0.12) remains the same. So my strong recommendation is that all server owners should make sure they pick up the latest Galacticraft build within the version number (e.g. build 2.0.12.1059) and install that one on the server.

May 17, 2014
Reposting excessive cursing which another moderator had removed. Don't do it again! (Now you know why) ~Ezer'Arch
***REMOVED BY MODERATOR*** . anyways radfast can have a cup of cofee (and mitch dont forget him o-0) for fixing tons of bugs :D Idk why it got removed o.o

Last edited by a moderator: