OpenComputers integration

Discussion in 'Support' started by jeridan, Jan 20, 2016.

1. jeridan

jeridan Member

So, I am playing a modpack that has introduced me to OpenComputers and GC and I am loving it so far. Question I have is interaction between the two. I was looking at setting up a touchscreen computer connected to a launch controller from GC and being able to select a planet on this screen, board the rocket and launch. However, looking at the functions of an attached launch controller, all I see are four entries related to energy. Is that all the compatibility available or am I missing something?

2. jeridan

jeridan Member

Anyone have any ideas where I might find an answer to this? I have posted here and on the OpenComputers thread on minecraft forum.

3. radfast

radfast Administrator
    Staff Member

Currently that compatibility is not in Galacticraft.
    We will add this some time - I like the OpenComputers mod.
    Probably we will start with the most "obvious" things, so the Launch Controller and other machines that have a destination.
    Currently the only thing you can do is set the Launch Controller to launch on a redstone signal.

4. PhysicalNova

PhysicalNova Member

Hey ! It's a bit old, I know. But you can make a redstone output when you click on the screen. At the launch controller, you set it so it launches the rocket when it seeks a redstone input. Here you go !