Other Moons

Will he add the moons of Mars?

• Yes

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Who cares Mars is out so lets jump for joy.

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
I am in no rush to get them because im playing the heck out of mars but I was just wondering do yuo think micdoodle will add phobos and deimos?

Karazanik

Aug 28, 2013
But, do you realize, that Galacticraft is in alpha state, or someting like that? I believe, what we see, it's only 1% of whole Micdoodle idea.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
But, do you realize, that Galacticraft is in alpha state, or someting like that? I believe, what we see, it's only 1% of whole Micdoodle idea.

i agree, this was just %1 of the whole mod, imagine what mitch is gonna add in the future..

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
I am in no rush to get them because im playing the heck out of mars but I was just wondering do yuo think micdoodle will add phobos and deimos?
Neither i have any rush for more planets, but it would be cool to have a section of Moons for every Planet they add. The team is probably resting from all that hard work on mars right now, but imagine, next thing the will bring up in Tier 3 rocket that leads Jupiter or Venus...

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
Hopefully Jupiter but that is impossible because jupiter is just gas other than a possible solid core

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
It doesn't mean it is not possible. Everything is possible in Minecraft, and Jupiter has a core which you can land on. My idea is, if you dig down too much like 15-20 blocks-you fall into the core (void)

Aug 31, 2013
Finland
Oh lord... You could not possibly, With ANY KIND of equipment land on jupiter. Reasons? Atmospheric pressure is so high that..Damn your ship cant possibly take that. Jupiters surface has so darn strong and thick winds that move so fast that..Damn. Jupiter is full of tornadoes and Hazardous environment. Gas giants never were planned for such life to exist. Only with floating Balloon bases would be possible, And they would need to anchor hundreds,or thousands of them together to prevent the winds from tearing the Base apart. Please, not insultively, but please check the info you had from Jupiter and then talk about this again. Maybe in "future" (Like,At year 3013) the pressure can be outdone. Oh and yes ENTERING JUPITER'S ATMOSPHERE WITH 5 MIKROGRAM SPACESHIP REQUIRES TONS OF HEAT SHIELDS!!!

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
Oh lord... You could not possibly, With ANY KIND of equipment land on jupiter. Reasons? Atmospheric pressure is so high that..Damn your ship cant possibly take that. Jupiters surface has so darn strong and thick winds that move so fast that..Damn. Jupiter is full of tornadoes and Hazardous environment. Gas giants never were planned for such life to exist. Only with floating Balloon bases would be possible, And they would need to anchor hundreds,or thousands of them together to prevent the winds from tearing the Base apart. Please, not insultively, but please check the info you had from Jupiter and then talk about this again. Maybe in "future" (Like,At year 3013) the pressure can be outdone. Oh and yes ENTERING JUPITER'S ATMOSPHERE WITH 5 MIKROGRAM SPACESHIP REQUIRES TONS OF HEAT SHIELDS!!!
Dude this is minecraft

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
But... Implement some equipment that do not exist in real life so it would be possible. Honestly don't even think about the abomination of Planet JUpiter's Surface.
Still it would be cool to go there or at least have a space station above it

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Seriously tho, guys, don't you think there should be something like diamond space suit and gravity boots that can make you able to land on Jupiter-atleast it's Minecraft, i know it is possible but Galacticraft is all about space and having fun. I mean, what fun would be if we can have Jupiter. Atleast if you don't want to be landable on Jupiter, they can add some kind of cfg file for it.

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
This mod is just so fun I made my own custom mod-pack with it and other universal electricity crap and can't stop playing it.