Output Vent Blocked

Siriuo

Apr 29, 2013
Okay i guess this is a bug then lol..... logged in yesterday and all was saying unsealed then sealed how strange if i can reproduce the issue i will post to bugs forum.

Netherdead

May 17, 2014
Just block it and then unblock it whenever it happens. It's a bug, they happen, it sucks for all of us. (At least those that have it)

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
@Netherdead, do you have the same issue with Oxygen Sealers output vent or are you necro-ing an old thread?

All the Oxygen Sealer issues have been fixed recently, they should now work smoothly and correctly in all situations. (OK, with slight lag if you try to seal / unseal a space larger than 100,000 blocks.)

So: if you are seeing a bug with Oxygen Sealers in the latest Galacticraft build (that's build 1043 as of today) then definitely please report it, we want to fix bugs as soon as they are known + proved reproducible, not leave them for 2 months!

Netherdead

May 17, 2014
@Netherdead, do you have the same issue with Oxygen Sealers output vent or are you necro-ing an old thread?

All the Oxygen Sealer issues have been fixed recently, they should now work smoothly and correctly in all situations. (OK, with slight lag if you try to seal / unseal a space larger than 100,000 blocks.)

So: if you are seeing a bug with Oxygen Sealers in the latest Galacticraft build (that's build 1043 as of today) then definitely please report it, we want to fix bugs as soon as they are known + proved reproducible, not leave them for 2 months!
Actualy my Galacticraft is a bit outdated. I'm using the version that's currently in Lapito's pack. If it's fixed than wonderful :)