Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ultimator

Oct 2, 2016
I think a good addition to Galacticraft would be the ability to create a space-like environment on the overworld (As practice for the real space). This could be achieved through a few new blocks:

• A vacuum block. This sucks the air out of a room that is sealed with an airlock.
  • Anti-gravity generator. This creates a low gravity environment in a room sealed with an airlock
  • Simulator computer. This could be connected to the vacuum block and anti-gravity generator with cables or something to control the environment (With a GUI to change levels of gravity and oxygen). Without one, gravity and oxygen levels are defaulted to that of the moon.
  • Portable simulator computer. This item works in the same way as the simulator computer, but it's wireless, and you carry it around. It could connect to the computer block by shift right clicking on it. It can then control the devices that the computer is wired to. It should probably have a range too (around 30 blocks from the computer block)
I hope you like my idea!

Reactions: Ezer'Arch

RonFall

Content developer
Vacuum Horizon
May 5, 2016
Great course. But what do you want in this idea: realism or game features? Anti-gravity generator automatically takes off that list. On Earth it is impossible to create a singularity, hence the generator may not have its own anti-gravitational field.

If you create a computer simulation, it is still possible, but to make this very difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ultimator

Oct 2, 2016
Great course. But what do you want in this idea: realism or game features? Anti-gravity generator automatically takes off that list. On Earth it is impossible to create a singularity, hence the generator may not have its own anti-gravitational field.

I'm going for game features. I just think it would be really cool

If you create a computer simulation, it is still possible, but to make this very difficult.
I agree

Last edited by a moderator:

Superman

Dec 29, 2016
I think a good addition to Galacticraft would be the ability to create a space-like environment on the overworld (As practice for the real space). This could be achieved through a few new blocks:

• A vacuum block. This sucks the air out of a room that is sealed with an airlock.
  • Anti-gravity generator. This creates a low gravity environment in a room sealed with an airlock
  • Simulator computer. This could be connected to the vacuum block and anti-gravity generator with cables or something to control the environment (With a GUI to change levels of gravity and oxygen). Without one, gravity and oxygen levels are defaulted to that of the moon.
  • Portable simulator computer. This item works in the same way as the simulator computer, but it's wireless, and you carry it around. It could connect to the computer block by shift right clicking on it. It can then control the devices that the computer is wired to. It should probably have a range too (around 30 blocks from the computer block)
I hope you like my idea!
Much like an me network.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth

In real life people haven't landed on mars either much less built a base there, so that should remove that from the list of mod features, right? That and removing the ability to fly to or land on any other planet because we haven't done that yet in real life, and we might never be able to.

Oh and we should only be able to land on the moon a few times because that's what happened in real life, and we shouldn't be allowed to build there either because we don't have a moon base IRL.

Yeah that would be boring. Good thing Minecraft is a video game and not real life, so we aren't limited to realism.

I like this idea. Could probably also use this for security on your base. Intruder comes in, gravity turns off and air is removed. :D