Oxygen Canisters

kblmiller

Nov 15, 2013
I would like to make a suggestion to the mod. With the oxygen bubble generator i would like to request that a machine be made that will extract oxygen from oxygen canisters to create the bubble as in normal oxygen bubble processes, it is really resource heavy as you have to harvest enough leaves or saplings to take to the moon to grow. I beleive that the inclusion of a machine with this purpose would make alot of people happier and then it would reflect a little what a real moon base or space station would be like. Maybe also make it so that by planting trees in a place with no oxygen, should start to slowly start providing oxygen in its area, and maybe start to terraform the atmosphere to our needs.

Kblmiller

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I think it basically takes a filled oxygen tank and empties it into an oxygen network whether you use it for a bubble distributor, sealer, or oxygen storage module. But like I said I haven't touched one yet so I'm interrested to find out for sure how it works.

kblmiller

Nov 15, 2013
If possible could i please get the build nomer? im running 2.0.0 and there is no decompressor

kblmiller

Nov 15, 2013
okay i have tried them now. they are not as useful as i thought that they might be as the oxygen bubble distributer can go through a full heavy one in 13 seconds. But if you were only able to create one oxygen collector and that was on the overworld, it comes in handy. A suggestion for the oxygen bubble distributer is to reduce the amount of oxygen that is required to operate it at maximum size. The Decompressor works great if you dont link it with the bubble generator but link it to a oxygen storage tank and fill it up. it is really resource heavy but if you do it like that it works perfectly.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
okay i have tried them now. they are not as useful as i thought that they might be as the oxygen bubble distributer can go through a full heavy one in 13 seconds. But if you were only able to create one oxygen collector and that was on the overworld, it comes in handy. A suggestion for the oxygen bubble distributer is to reduce the amount of oxygen that is required to operate it at maximum size. The Decompressor works great if you dont link it with the bubble generator but link it to a oxygen storage tank and fill it up. it is really resource heavy but if you do it like that it works perfectly.

Oh wow, that's pretty quick. Good to know. Thanks for the update!

kblmiller

Nov 15, 2013
UPDATE*** If you can fill up 4 oxygen storage containers (the ones that can hold 60000 oxygen each) and stop putting oxygen input other than from the decompressor, you can have up to 5 sealers and a bubble distributer run for roughly five mins

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Yeah, I think it basically takes a filled oxygen tank and empties it into an oxygen network whether you use it for a bubble distributor, sealer, or oxygen storage module. But like I said I haven't touched one yet so I'm interrested to find out for sure how it works.

Well, you put an oxygen tank in it, you have to connect it with an oxygen pipe which transports the oxygen to a oxygen storage module, it storages the oxygen for later use.