Mar 4, 2013
Canada (duuh!)
Your game type (Server or Client): Server
Your Galacticraft Version: 0.1.27
Minecraft Version: MC 1.5.1
Minecraft Forge Version: latest
Any other installed mods: none
Error Report (if applicable): http://pastebin.com/y39MjLU6
The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player, CSP/Creative Single Player or CMP/Creative Multi Player): smp

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
Code:
Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Like the error says, you have not enough memory allocated to Java. I don't know/think this is your problem but you should at least try allocating more RAM to Java. If you don't have more RAM available, try using a different PC.

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
Simply increasing the RAM availible for minecraft wont work, you need to increase the PermGen size aswell, start minecraft with this batch file to fix it: Click Here!

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
May I ask you what that does? What is PermGen?
I've tested the .bat file (located in the same folder as the Minecraft Launcher.exe is), but it does nothing...
Looking inside the bat file using notepad, I recognize the command is a switch, and it should launch Minecraft, but it doesn't.

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
May I ask you what that does? What is PermGen?
I've tested the .bat file (located in the same folder as the Minecraft Launcher.exe is), but it does nothing...
Looking inside the bat file using notepad, I recognize the command is a switch, and it should launch Minecraft, but it doesn't.
Are you launching minecraft over the normal minecraft launcher or are you using something like MultiMC or the Technic Launcher?

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
Normally I use MultiMC, but I also have the normal launcher just in case.
Although I just found out I made a mistake, I put the command into pre-launch commands, but it had to be in JVM Arguments. But now it crashes with the following error:
Code:
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for object heap
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
Minecraft exited with code 1.
Minecraft has crashed!

It probably doesn't have enough RAM.

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
Yes I know that :)
But it doesn't run the default minecraft launcher.

But you can put the command (-XX:MaxPermSize=1024m) into MultiMC using instance settings (look for JVM arguments). It just crashes for me though...