Oxygen needs to be WAY more dynamic.

Marc

Mar 25, 2013
What I mean is, the oxygen bubbles that the distributors create, well, they suck. Not to rip on the mod, but the air system is pretty , well, lame compared to the rest of Galacticraft. My idea: the oxygen should distribute throughout the (most likely) enclosed are it was set off in. On the initial oxeygenizing of an area, the collector would eat up leaves about twice as fast. The air would also, however, require upkeep. While simply recycling air, the Collector would consume leaves as normal. Any breach in the enclosed space, and all the oxygen would rush out into space, requiring the breach to be patched up, and the space to be refilled with air. I understand this may not be easy programming wise, but it would increase the simple enjoyability of the indefinitely. That was much longer than expected...

Qeztotz

Mar 31, 2013
i have to say, this is a really good suggestion, no idea how long it would take to code but it would definitely be an improvement on the current system.

Reactions: Marc

Qeztotz

Mar 31, 2013
I think he means "you could have one machine that does what is currently going on, and another that does what this thread has suggested."
(I speak fluent incomprehensible)

CPL-Coconut

Apr 2, 2013
To be fair, he could always ask the creator of "The marvelous moon mod" to borrow some code for this idea.

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
Although that mod is outdated (I guess you guys mean the 1.7 moon mod from Sutr90 right?).
Also that oxygen system was also buggy, it only worked in pre-created tents, he hadn't done anything to make air yourself (yet).

Mar 30, 2013
Florida, USA
Although that mod is outdated (I guess you guys mean the 1.7 moon mod from Sutr90 right?).
Also that oxygen system was also buggy, it only worked in pre-created tents, he hadn't done anything to make air yourself (yet).
With that it just might be better to just rewirte it that is what I would do. but I can speak for micdoodle8 so I don't know if this is what he is going to do.

CPL-Coconut

Apr 2, 2013
Nah, I'm talking about the 1.4.7 version that was re-made. It's actually pretty damn good.