Oxygen sealer and sealable oxygen pipe broken

Foxdemon

Apr 22, 2013
Oxygen sealer keeps saying: "not enough oxygen". Even when connected to a 100% output of oxygen collector and in 3x3x3 room.

Sealable oxygen pipe is super hard to break and drops sealable copper wire.

Just hoping someone could tell me what im doing wrong, or is it just a bug?

Foxdemon

Apr 22, 2013
I have the latest version.

That sealable pipe problem is real, the "no oxygen" was my fault.

Found a new problem: if you open a chest or break a block in a sealed area, it says: oxygen setup invalid! and you get hit.

Reactions: joksmar

joksmar

May 1, 2013
Spain
I have the latest version.

That sealable pipe problem is real, the "no oxygen" was my fault.

Found a new problem: if you open a chest or break a block in a sealed area, it says: oxygen setup invalid! and you get hit.
Also if you click a lever sometimes you get damage. I think you get hit wherever you change a block state inside a sealed area, like in the sensor block happens in a Block Update Detector.

Foxdemon

Apr 22, 2013
indeed, hope it will get fixed soon. Whenever you do anything in a sealed area, you get hit and constantly hit until you put you suit on for a few secs and then it's gone.

Also, the oxygensealer seems to say "not enough oxygen" when it was unrendered for some time. Only if you rewire it, it works again.

Foxdemon

Apr 22, 2013
The sealer isn't sealable...

No, i don't mean like that, its next to a wall NOT in a wall. I can breathe, but when i perform an action in the room, like opening a chest or removing a block, i get hit and says that my oxygen system isn´t working. When i put on my oxygen gear for a few secs, i can breathe again without gear.

joksmar

May 1, 2013
Spain
I upload a video where I show the problems I have with the Oxygen Sealer machine. If I remove the Air Lock Frames, it happens the same.

Sorry for the quality, i was playing in an Ancient Nord notebook xD