Oxygen sealer Custom Id's NOT WORKING.

Pile O'Taters

Aug 10, 2015
I have worked hard on making an amazing space-base, and I put in the custom ids for the oxygen sealer to work (Im playing tekkit so there are other mods). I put in the ids for the carpender's blocks, the inverted blue lamp, etc. I put the air locks on the base to seal it and then when I put the multiple seals down (5 sealers), It says "Area too big / Unsealed". I don't want to redesign the base or start over so I really hope I can fix this issue. The list of mods that I used (and put custom ids in for) are: Big reactors, Carpenders Blocks, and Project Red Illumination (Only the inverted light blue lamp).

2015-08-10_13.54.02.png 2015-08-10_13.54.08.png 2015-08-10_13.54.23.png 2015-08-10_13.54.35.png

orobouros

Mar 9, 2016
On the off chance you never solved this, and still care, I sussed this out myself recently.

You can add custom IDs for other mods' blocks, and for other mods' transparent blocks. This works for other types of glass, for example. It may or may not work for Carpenters Blocks in their "naked", textureless state (I never tried). But it does NOT work for Carpenters Blocks with a transparent block (like glass) used as a texture UNLESS that transparent block is Vanilla Glass.

It's your wedge slope windows that are killing you here. Unfortunately those must use a Vanilla glass texture, no matter what custom IDs you added. Those glass blocks will work just fine on their own if you've added them to the config, but not as Carpenter's Block textures. It's really quite disappointing.