Oxygen Sealers, Filling A Dome Is Not Working

enterprise12

Apr 19, 2013
Hello, Im Greatly Familier With The Oxygen Sealers if your wondering.

I am trying to fill a very large sphere with air with these.
I have placed about 200 of these..with unlimited energy and more than enough oxygen.

I filled a slightly smaller dome and it worked.
I am using mod blocks, i added them to the list, tested each one individually in a small room and each of the blocks i added sealed just fine.

The Sealers:
1fMjVmT.jpg

Dome Size:
LwM8Pjr.jpg

heQv4Im.png

Smaller Dome I Filled:

OiDqLHn.png

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
Yeah man, we have run across the exact same problem. Sealers for some reason does not like huge spaces, no matter even if you compensate by adding in more sealers, it will just make the server much more slow because the air generation depends on loaded chunks and if they are not all loaded, the seal won't work!

Our solution (and this should not have to be used because of the sealers, but eh.) is this: Just make Oxygen bubbles machines instead. It's looks gawdy as hell but it's the ONLY solution that works currently. (The projects we started with were sealing of the moon/mars dungeons where the bosses are, but usually ended up unsuccessful.) We now have a large hub sphere like the one you have on mars and the only way we can get it breathable is the oxygen bubble machines.

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
Yeah man, we have run across the exact same problem. Sealers for some reason does not like huge spaces, no matter even if you compensate by adding in more sealers, it will just make the server much more slow because the air generation depends on loaded chunks and if they are not all loaded, the seal won't work!

Our solution (and this should not have to be used because of the sealers, but eh.) is this: Just make Oxygen bubbles machines instead. It's looks gawdy as hell but it's the ONLY solution that works currently. (The projects we started with were sealing of the moon/mars dungeons where the bosses are, but usually ended up unsuccessful.) We now have a large hub sphere like the one you have on mars and the only way we can get it breathable is the oxygen bubble machines.
I have a quic question? Can you please stop using purple text its starting to get a little annoying.

Reactions: AcapitalA

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
I have a quic question? Can you please stop using purple text its starting to get a little annoying.

This is my personal preference and the best thing about the internet is that we can have opinions. While I respect your opinion that my purple font is getting annoying, I rather like it or else I wouldn't use it.

No offence, but if you really don't like the font, either highlight all of the text with your mouse, or simply don't read what I have to say. Again, not trying to be a dick about it even though I'm quite sure I seem to be, I don't mean to. I just like purple. :) I will say that I am sorry that you can't make an exception for me since I'm the only one that uses the color. And sorry for talking so much.

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
This is my personal preference and the best thing about the internet is that we can have opinions. While I respect your opinion that my purple font is getting annoying, I rather like it or else I wouldn't use it.

No offence, but if you really don't like the font, either highlight all of the text with your mouse, or simply don't read what I have to say. Again, not trying to be a dick about it even though I'm quite sure I seem to be, I don't mean to. I just like purple. :) I will say that I am sorry that you can't make an exception for me since I'm the only one that uses the color. And sorry for talking so much.
please change or do it red... I hate purple... It makes my ocd shaking uugh

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
please change or do it red... I hate purple... It makes my ocd shaking uugh

Everyone is entitled to use whichever color they like, which is why those colors are made available to use.

Don't worry, in no way do you seem like a dick nor are you talking too much. Only those who are unable to accept differences in opinion sound dick-ish.

enterprise12

Apr 19, 2013
I Actually Managed To fill it with oxygen, its a big laggy inside, but outside of the sphere everything runs fine.

I Cannot however setspawn, no matter what i do (im using essentials) i /setspawn but doing /spawn brings you above to the ceiling.
Being in creative mode however, for some reason brings you to the correct Y axis location

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
Its annoying if you got an sorta ocd...that you need everything right..

With respect, then the Internet is not the place for you, good sir. I empathise with you, but if everyone changes because of one person, then everyone would be the same. Perhaps there is a program that you can use to change the hue of the font color to something bright red on your end. For now, I will try this purple but I won't give up mai color! I claimed it fair and square. :D

I Actually Managed To fill it with oxygen, its a big laggy inside, but outside of the sphere everything runs fine.

I Cannot however setspawn, no matter what i do (im using essentials) i /setspawn but doing /spawn brings you above to the ceiling.
Being in creative mode however, for some reason brings you to the correct Y axis location

This is very odd indeed. I will attempt to do the same thing with our sphere on mars and see if the same results occur. It may be due to the blocks being modded that Minecraft itself doesn't like. Very weird and I will post my test results tomorrow with /setspawn.

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
But anyhow, that's a nice dome.

I think you need to place them everywhere around the dome, it worked for my space station.

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Dude you're spamming the whole time and derailing on threads othen then threads made for that stop. I like to spam on threads but i dont even with ocd.
And i think i bumped this...

It's starting again... I'm just leaving this thread alone... :/