Oxygen Sealers won't work?

Seth Roop

Nov 27, 2013
Columbia,Missouri,USA
Oxygen Sealers work in every room in my base. Except my most recent one which will be used for animals.
1znudky.jpg

Diamond blocks represent where the sealers are.

Also, when I added more sealers, 3 said "Checking Seal"
And the other 2 said "Unsealed"

Last edited:

Seth Roop

Nov 27, 2013
Columbia,Missouri,USA
The first suggestion I have is to change the position of the two right next to each other because sealers can't have any blocks above them.
I made sure they don't have blocks above them, but I want them in the walls so it looks more "Overworldy"
Also, I added 4 more to see if it was block space and 3 said checking forever, 1 said unsealed.
I will try it anyway though

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
That's a might big room you got there, maybe too big. I need to refresh myself on which blocks are sealable, and which aren't. Let me get back to you.

2AWSM4U

Dec 13, 2013
I REALLY NEED HELP URGENTLY! i have Galacticraft for 1.5.2, and i cannot find a power source for the different machines used to supply oxygen on the moon. i do have the mod Build-craft as well, and i tried using the combustion engine in that mod and that only worked in an alternate pattern, always going on and off supplying power. For some reason whenever i look up the answer, it says to use a battery. i do not have a battery on my version of Galacticraft.

Seth Roop

Nov 27, 2013
Columbia,Missouri,USA
I REALLY NEED HELP URGENTLY! i have Galacticraft for 1.5.2, and i cannot find a power source for the different machines used to supply oxygen on the moon. i do have the mod Build-craft as well, and i tried using the combustion engine in that mod and that only worked in an alternate pattern, always going on and off supplying power. For some reason whenever i look up the answer, it says to use a battery. i do not have a battery on my version of Galacticraft.
1.) Why would you post this here?
2) Try Solar Panels.
(That's what I use) :)