Personal Asteroids

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
You should always be risking life and limb to get diamonds. I still get excited when I see diamonds. I want to keep it that way.
...and then the sinking feeling you get when you turn around to see a conga line of creepers with attitude issues.
(10 minutes ago I found a vein of 12! diamonds, turned around and was greeted by 5 fire creepers (elemental creepers mod.)

jasonB221

Jul 27, 2013
Lost in Space
...and then the sinking feeling you get when you turn around to see a conga line of creepers with attitude issues.
(10 minutes ago I found a vein of 12! diamonds, turned around and was greeted by 5 fire creepers (elemental creepers mod.)
How does one legitimately find 12 diamonds in a row? I would really like to see that, so seed and coords pls. If you remember them. It must be pretty rare, since it would have to be 2 or more diamond veins intersecting. The chances of that are astronomical...

Unless you are using a terrain gen mod to make diamonds a lot more common.

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
How does one legitimately find 12 diamonds in a row? I would really like to see that, so seed and coords pls. If you remember them. It must be pretty rare, since it would have to be 2 or more diamond veins intersecting. The chances of that are astronomical...

Unless you are using a terrain gen mod to make diamonds a lot more common.
The seed is The_Blood_Dirt, don't remember the coords.
The seed's got a really nice open cave under spawn with hundreds of horses right off the bat.