Planet Selection GUI Bugout

Mar 4, 2013
Canada (duuh!)
Your game type (Server or Client): Server
Your Galacticraft Version: a0.1.27
Minecraft Version:MC 1.5.1
Minecraft Forge Version: Latest
Any other installed mods: none
Error Report (if applicable): When i would go to the Y-level where the planet selection GUI appears (being 1197), i can no longer do ANYTHING, although the buttons still work as i can still tp to dimensions and see the galaxy map, i can only tp to one place, and the GUI does not even appear! Oh and about the error report, nothing out of the ordinary appeared.

The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player, CSP/Creative Single Player or CMP/Creative Multi Player): SMP

zentdayn

Mar 25, 2013
I have had that bug before but i believe it was something i had wrong (eg: Bad mod install) since i never had it again.
Are you sure you don't have any other mods intalled (mods or coremods folder ) if not then i have no idea what could be causing the bug besides:
1- being a bug
2- bad install

And about the error report are you sure it didn't had any valuable information?

Mar 4, 2013
Canada (duuh!)
I have had that bug before but i believe it was something i had wrong (eg: Bad mod install) since i never had it again.
Are you sure you don't have any other mods intalled (mods or coremods folder ) if not then i have no idea what could be causing the bug besides:
1- being a bug
2- bad install

And about the error report are you sure it didn't had any valuable information?
Absolutely nothing valuable, all it told me in the time frame from when i logged in and the tp to the one dimension i could go to was telling me that it was loading this dimension. (in this case, my friend's space station)

zentdayn

Mar 25, 2013
Absolutely nothing valuable, all it told me in the time frame from when i logged in and the tp to the one dimension i could go to was telling me that it was loading this dimension. (in this case, my friend's space station)
Well then i ran out of ideas then, i'll try to reproduce it again but i doubt i can help any further. :\

EDIT: just noticed it's multiplayer could it be that you are looking at your own minecraft client log while there might be a crash on the server-side log's?
I'm just speculating though most likely you'll have to wait for micdoodle to check this out ..

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
So did the server or client crash? The server log would be more useful in this situation yes.

I don't know whether or not you're okay with this but maybe I could join the server and see if I can recreate the problem, because it seems like only certain servers are having this problem.

Reactions: PureTryOut
Mar 4, 2013
Canada (duuh!)
So did the server or client crash? The server log would be more useful in this situation yes.

I don't know whether or not you're okay with this but maybe I could join the server and see if I can recreate the problem, because it seems like only certain servers are having this problem.
Neither crashed, the GUI just wouldn't show, the players that were on my server didn't crash either, i was the only one who was having this problem there.

Hypermegazord

Feb 17, 2013

Mic, it was the same that happened with my GUI that I told you like 1 week ago. It was fixed on 0.1.26 for me...