Planetary Travel

Feb 19, 2013
Could someone please tell me how to travel to planets other than the moon? There are 11 dimensions and the only one I can find out how to get to is the moon.

Feb 19, 2013
So, I've watched the Yogscast video of the mod, and they had Mars, some inter-planetary moons, and some (currently) unreachable planets like all of the outer planets (Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune). I've installed the latest version and yet all I can go to is Earth and the moon. Could someone help me?

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
So, I've watched the Yogscast video of the mod, and they had Mars, some inter-planetary moons, and some (currently) unreachable planets like all of the outer planets (Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune). I've installed the latest version and yet all I can go to is Earth and the moon. Could someone help me?

facepalm.jpg

Mar 12, 2013
you are an idiot dude. thats all i have to say.

Woz2

Mar 10, 2013
Three numbers: 3 3 18. Translate them into letters, and if you know what they stand for, (and translated them properly) you'll know what I mean.

Woz2

Mar 10, 2013
I'm asking if you knew, geez. CCR is a school-type term it stands for Close and Critical Reading, so I was basically telling you to look closer next time.