Planets: 3D galaxy map, eclipses, needing to use things to see galaxy map, finite planets.

Finite planets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Define the positions of the celestial bodies in a more advanced way, making eclipses etc better.

Also, it's micdoodle8's decision that is final.

Again. Define "Better". I don't know what you're definition of "better" is.

Everything you just described could be done with the 2d map. Also due to conservation of angular momentum a 3d map of the solar system won't show you all that much anyways. All the planets orbit the sun at the same angle. The only exception being one of the outer planets obrits at a higher angle (I think it was Neptune).

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
Again. Define "Better". I don't know what you're definition of "better" is.

Everything you just described could be done with the 2d map. Also due to conservation of angular momentum a 3d map of the solar system won't show you all that much anyways. All the planets orbit the sun at the same angle. The only exception being one of the outer planets obrits at a higher angle (I think it was Neptune).
Nope pluto :p

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I watch nothing but documentaries all day when I'm not at work. I can't be expected to remember every single fact I learn off the top of my head.
Eh, I agree. But, for those other people, there is a difference between a dwarf planet and a planet.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Eh, I agree. But, for those other people, there is a difference between a dwarf planet and a planet.

My point is that is doesn't matter. I don't care. I said "I think it was Neptune". I was off by one. I couldn't remember which one it was off the top of me head, I did a quick google search. Couldn't find the answer in the 5 seconds I took to search. so I posted anyways. Sue me. lol

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
My point is that is doesn't matter. I don't care. I said "I think it was Neptune". I was off by one. I couldn't remember which one it was off the top of me head, I did a quick google search. Couldn't find the answer in the 5 seconds I took to search. so I posted anyways. Sue me. lol
Okay, I'm going to sue you! But first, can you get me a lawyer for this kind of stuff? I don't know any who would want to work with me for this particular reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.