Apr 4, 2013
It has been MONTHS since the yogscast did a video with planets, it is taking WAY too long. I love the mod and all, he is just focusing on all of the features NOBODY cares about.

Reactions: gradymcd

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
It has been MONTHS since the yogscast did a video with planets, it is taking WAY too long. I love the mod and all, he is just focusing on all of the features NOBODY cares about.

I want to scream at you now, but I won't.

Why do you think nobody cares about these features? Most people do actually, because who wants to go to the moon without something to do there? At the moment the moon is boring, but he is adding a lot of stuff to make it fun.
When this is done, he will add the next planet/moon.

For god sake be patient, you are not the developer, so you have no clue what you're talking about!

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com

Since I don't want to loose my moderator license, I'll kind my language (mostly) family-friendly. Micdoodle is working on all the kinks in the mod, and will release the other planets when he damn well wants to.