platform, spaceship, floor blocks and O2 system bugs

Mar 11, 2013
germany
Your game type: client
Your Galacticraft Version: 0.1.27
Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
Minecraft Forge Version: not sure i thing last fersion of last frijday 22 marth (add it with minecraft version chancer)
Any other installed mods :rei_minimap, BasicComponents_v1.2.6.339, codechickencore 0.8.5.1, NEI 1.5.2.6
The game mode the bug occured in: CSP

-rocket platform is infisible when created.
-when you step out your space ship when theres no fuel you stand in outer space.
-the tin deco floor blocks are upsidedown with the cross facing the moon.
-(when spoted i had 0.1.25 i beleave) the O2 input and the power input are switched.

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
Your game type: client
Your Galacticraft Version: 0.1.27
Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
Minecraft Forge Version: not sure i thing last fersion of last frijday 22 marth (add it with minecraft version chancer)
Any other installed mods :rei_minimap, BasicComponents_v1.2.6.339, codechickencore 0.8.5.1, NEI 1.5.2.6
The game mode the bug occured in: CSP

-rocket platform is infisible when created.
-when you step out your space ship when theres no fuel you stand in outer space.
-the tin deco floor blocks are upsidedown with the cross facing the moon.
-(when spoted i had 0.1.25 i beleave) the O2 input and the power input are switched.
optifine is the problem, it only happens when its installed, delete your minecraft.jar and only install forge

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
The invisible rocket launch platform is indeed an Optifine problem, are you sure you don't use it?
I don't know what else could cause it.

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
Hmm weird, then I don't know what causes it to be invisible. Have you tried reinstalling it?

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
You're using an ancient version of Basic Components (a buggy version for 1.4.7).

You don't need that, Galacticraft installs it automatically.

Reactions: PureTryOut
Mar 11, 2013
germany
You're using an ancient version of Basic Components (a buggy version for 1.4.7).

You don't need that, Galacticraft installs it automatically.
not working...i also noticed that the metiors and the block under the NASA craftingbance where infisible...
everthing is the same, only deleted the basic companets...

danm whats wrong with my pc...?

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
Try installing the new version of Optifine.

Even if you think you didn't have it installed before, see if it will fix the problem.

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
sorry am dutch and dislectic
Ha kijk een Nederlander, daar heb je wat aan :)
Maar leer jezelf aan om altijd Optifine te installeren (hoeft niet als er nog geen recommended build van uit is), zelfs op een computer waar Minecraft al goed draait. Dit omdat Optifine je ook opties geeft om Minecraft beter te laten lijken. Zo kun je je render distance verdubbelen (van far naar extreme), en kun je HD texturepacks gebruiken.

Maar installeer nu de laatste Optifine, en kijk dan of je onzichtbare launch platform probleem verdwenen is.