platform, spaceship, floor blocks and O2 system bugs

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
Ha kijk een Nederlander, daar heb je wat aan :)
Maar leer jezelf aan om altijd Optifine te installeren (hoeft niet als er nog geen recommended build van uit is), zelfs op een computer waar Minecraft al goed draait. Dit omdat Optifine je ook opties geeft om Minecraft beter te laten lijken. Zo kun je je render distance verdubbelen (van far naar extreme), en kun je HD texturepacks gebruiken.

Maar installeer nu de laatste Optifine, en kijk dan of je onzichtbare launch platform probleem verdwenen is.
ummm wot

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
He is Dutch so i'm speaking Dutch to him :)
Explaining the Optifine profits and possible fix to him in Dutch so i'm sure he understands lol

Mar 12, 2013
hey u guys. this is a big bug and i think that golum_mechanic should send is .minecraft folder to micdoodle8. im pretty new at java but i think that if u use eclipse u can compare two codes and use it to compare code between micdoodel8's template version and golum's version:D hope this helped a bit

Mar 11, 2013
germany
hey u guys. this is a big bug and i think that golum_mechanic should send is .minecraft folder to micdoodle8. im pretty new at java but i think that if u use eclipse u can compare two codes and use it to compare code between micdoodel8's template version and golum's version:D hope this helped a bit
thnx for the backup artemis^^
but the bug is mostly solfed now, however i have some problems with other mods where i suspect optifine is the proble maker so i gone run some test.

ow and btw welkom on the forum:D

Mar 12, 2013
thnx for the backup artemis^^
but the bug is mostly solfed now, however i have some problems with other mods where i suspect optifine is the proble maker so i gone run some test.

ow and btw welkom on the forum:D
k, but im pretty sure most problems with optifine were fixed in the update. i may have misinterpreted that post but just sayin