Port GC4 textures to GC3

TheMCSpacePro

Dec 25, 2015
A little something I would like to see done, please? They look o' so much better then the GC3 or GC2 textures. I'm to lazy to do it.

Jake1702

Nov 20, 2016
Well if you're too lazy to do it why are you so sure everyone else isn't? It's not that hard to extract the textures from the jar file and make a resource pack for yourself.

TheMCSpacePro

Dec 25, 2015
Well if you're too lazy to do it why are you so sure everyone else isn't? It's not that hard to extract the textures from the jar file and make a resource pack for yourself.
It uses a different file nameing format (in GC3 the filename for the nose cone is "noseCone" but in GC4 it is "nose_cone") and differnet file system (mars and asteroids were merged with venus, and moon and core were also merged) I dont want to have to do all the renaming/sorting to port the textures.

Jake1702

Nov 20, 2016
It uses a different file nameing format (in GC3 the filename for the nose cone is "noseCone" but in GC4 it is "nose_cone") and differnet file system (mars and asteroids were merged with venus, and moon and core were also merged) I dont want to have to do all the renaming/sorting to port the textures.

Well you can't just expect someone to spoonfeed it to you. Look, I'll try if I have spare time, but don't count on it.