Possible bug with batteries

Srsam

May 19, 2017
I have just created another new world in 11.2 with the newest galacticraft version and there are two ‘problems’. For empty batteries, you can stack them, but if you put the stack into an advanced solar panel, it charges all four at the same time using the same amount of power it takes to charge one battery. And also, if I put a battery into my circuit fabricator, it can fully charge it on a 5gj charge. Is this a problem with my game or with galacticcraft?

Thank you,
Srsam

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
I just tested this on 1.10.2 with build ,164 and it is in dead broken. One of the batteries had 5 left and the other had 2, and if you take that battery out you can put it in another machine and power it, so the battery is "stuck" at 2/5 gJ's forever. Nice catch!

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
thanks guys, this issue now reported by @Srsam in the issues list, and fixed from build 165.

(the issue was introduced back in build 152, because of allowing empty batteries to stack, which is needed for AE2 auto-crafting compatibility)

Srsam

May 19, 2017
thanks guys, this issue now reported by @Srsam in the issues list, and fixed from build 165.

(the issue was introduced back in build 152, because of allowing empty batteries to stack, which is needed for AE2 auto-crafting compatibility)

So when will this build be published and will it be fine for me to update my build?

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
It's usually fine to update your build - we always try to make things better in each new build!

Reactions: Ezer'Arch