Possible mod conflict?

Nov 26, 2019
Hello there! I have this mc world that I have played on for about a year now. It has been modded from the start. Galacticraft has always been laggy on this world to the point where its unplayable. I can launch a rocket fine, but when I am landing on the moon it lags out so badly that I have to force quit Minecraft. I would like to know if this is a mod conflict that you can hopefully solve because I would love to play with galacticraft, or if your mod is just sooooooo laggy. Here's my mod list to help you out.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 11.38.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 11.38.57 AM.png
    537.5 KB · Views: 10

TheMCSpacePro

Dec 25, 2015
Optifine doesn't like Galacticraft or BetterFPS (which I can confirm does work with Galacticraft.) Try removing Optifine and see if that helps. If not, try putting Galacticraft in a modpack by itself (with Micdoodle8Core as otherwise Minecraft will refuse to load, and Galacticraft Planets) and see if it will lag out like crazy then. If not, then slowly introduce mods until the lag occurs. Then remove the mod added before the laggy game launches. Then state that mod here so someone can check it out.

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
You could also try to add FoamFix, and make sure you have enough memory allocated, the launcher doesn't always save your custom configuration so just double check it.

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
"Most" of the time it's the name of the file in conjunction with the date, so not likely you would notice. MJR is a developer though, so that's why he noticed.

Reactions: Ezer'Arch