Will you donate soon?

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
Hello Im starting a new server soon called potatocraft it will be an dedicated whitelisted server!

Im accepting staff but first i need donations i will put an donation button soon!
Im right now accepting

Co-Owner Stef_oph

Head-Admin dadalolo

Admin(s) Benoni2001

Moderator(s) CJaster

Junior-Moderator

Helper

I hope i get donations so i can start the server it will contain alot of mods just to *help* and have more fun playing :p.

(if you donate ill give you free stuff) IT IS AN GALACTICRAFT SERVER WITH MODS just if you dident know :3

Apply down below with this apllication form

Minecraft username=

Age=

skype (if you have=

Have you ever griefed=

Have you ever been banned=

Can you tolerate an 13 year owner lol=

How will you help=

What do you want to be=

DONATION BUTTON

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&[email protected]&lc=US&item_name=Server&no_note=0&currency_code=USD&bn=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif:NonHostedGuest

My website link http://adf.ly/d1b6T

Last edited:
Minecraft username= wolfboyft

Age= 12

skype (if you have= wolfboyft

Have you ever griefed= I've left that shit behind me about 2 years ago. I was pulled in by a friend. (it was classic MC, too)

Have you ever been banned= Nay.

Can you tolerate an 13 year owner lol= I'm not an ageist fart.

How will you help= Building?

What do you want to be= Co-owner 1 or something. I'll build. And possibly say stuff about quantum physics!

Jan 8, 2014
Minecraft username= wolfboyft

Age= 12

skype (if you have= wolfboyft

Have you ever griefed= I've left that shit behind me about 2 years ago. I was pulled in by a friend. (it was classic MC, too)

Have you ever been banned= Nay.

Can you tolerate an 13 year owner lol= I'm not an ageist fart.

How will you help= Building?

What do you want to be= Co-owner 1 or something. I'll build. And possibly say stuff about quantum physics!
Ill think about it!

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
Minecraft username= vigilantecow

Age=14

skype (if you have= vigilantecow)

Have you ever griefed= I think we all have been the victim of greif at one time or another. AKA, Yes.

Have you ever been banned= Yes

Can you tolerate an 13 year owner lol= Considering I'm only a year older than you, then yes.

How will you help= I am extremely helpful when it comes to moderating/administrating a server. I've been hard at work being an administrator on a server for over three years now http://www.miniminecraft2.weebly.com . I am extremely able and prepared when it comes to working for a server, and I have more then enough of the experience with common bukkit plugins. I am also a bit of an architect.

What do you want to be= I'd enjoy either moderation or administration, due to the fact that I am most experienced in that field.

Jan 8, 2014
Minecraft username= vigilantecow

Age=14

skype (if you have= vigilantecow)

Have you ever griefed= I think we all have been the victim of greif at one time or another. AKA, Yes.

Have you ever been banned= Yes

Can you tolerate an 13 year owner lol= Considering I'm only a year older than you, then yes.

How will you help= I am extremely helpful when it comes to moderating/administrating a server. I've been hard at work being an administrator on a server for over three years now http://www.miniminecraft2.weebly.com . I am extremely able and prepared when it comes to working for a server, and I have more then enough of the experience with common bukkit plugins. I am also a bit of an architect.

What do you want to be= I'd enjoy either moderation or administration, due to the fact that I am most experienced in that field.
Ok we can talk about it at skype!

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
Ok i need donations to start the server tough :/
im-fucking-broke-.jpg

CJayster

Jun 12, 2013
Minecraft username= CJayster

Age=14

skype (if you have)= solarkers

Have you ever griefed= I have before but that was a long time ago and ive stopped

Have you ever been banned= Yes but ive learned from my mistakes

Can you tolerate an 13 year owner lol= Yes i do not judge people just cause of age (also i just turned 14 three days ago so why would i not :))

How will you help= Well cause im a very experienced staff member. Ive been opped on 1 server head-admin on 1 admin on 3 mod on 4 and i used to host my own server. Since i was a server owner i am familiar with lots of plugins and other things like that, So if your ever having trouble with a plugin you can ask me and ill do whatever i can to fix the problem. ill try my best to come on everyday if i get accepted.I would love to join your community and help around alot and keep hackers out. I might pop in at random times but ill try come on every day (as i said before :p). I will do my very best to try to help the server out and the community and all i really want is to try to make the players have the best times on servers so they can have the mc experience they want.(Also can advertise for your server if you would like me to just ask)

What do you want to be= I would prefer admin or up but its up to you

Another thing if i disobey or mess up really bad as a staff member i will take my punishment with no complaints.
I hope i get accepted and i wish best of luck to who ever applied

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Obviously, tell her there's a PotatoCraft. (Not that there already was one a year ago I played. . .)

Benoni

Oct 20, 2013
Minecraft username= Benoni2001

Age= 13

skype (if you have= benjaminboy1300

Have you ever griefed= Not on Vanilla, Only if it's allowed (voltz servers)

Have you ever been banned= I think not..

Can you tolerate an 13 year owner lol= Ofcourse i can because i'm 13 also.

How will you help= I love to be someone who brings Justice to servers i'm very usefull with moderating/administrating. I work in many servers as a Moderator/Admin. And can help with plugins and Building.

What do you want to be= Admin/Moderator i don't have to be high i just wanna help with moderating/building and stuff like that.

Good luck to all of you who already did a application.
BTW: English is not the best at typing.
If i talk English it is perfect ;)