Power Bugs Always

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
So I'm using the the 1.6.4 9.0.8 build of galacticraft on a server. This is suppose to be the working build how ever every time me or anyone else logs off the server all of our solar panels stop giving power to the energy storage module. I have to break all the wires and place them all down again. It's really irritating that this happens considering this is not a dev build. How can I fix this?

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
So I'm using the the 1.6.4 9.0.8 build of galacticraft on a server. This is suppose to be the working build how ever every time me or anyone else logs off the server all of our solar panels stop giving power to the energy storage module. I have to break all the wires and place them all down again. It's really irritating that this happens considering this is not a dev build. How can I fix this?

Yeah, it's a known bug that is reportedly fixed in the 2.0.9 dev build if you want to use that. Otherwise I think the next stable build will be out relatively soon.

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
Alright thanks. It's just so annoying that this always happens. I always find my self turning to other mods for sources of power but since i'm on a server I found that maybe I'd give just galacticraft a go and of course something goes wrong. I had to contact the server owner to first switch the version from a dev build to a recommended build in the hopes that it would be fine but it's still not working in the stable build as well. Very frustrating.

BGF_Yankee

Jan 20, 2014
Can't WAIT for the next build. That's been my biggest gripe so far. I've been able to get around in on the overworld by using wind turbines, universal cable, and energy cubes from Mekanism. That's no good for space though. Just hang in there for 2.0.9! :)