Problem : I don't have any button for the space station

Discussion in 'General' started by AleTak, Mar 22, 2020.

1. AleTak

AleTak Member

Hey !
    Excuse me for my bad english. I play solo world on the "lapito's galacticraft modpack" and I have rather good progress. Here I am on the Moon and Mars, but there is a problem ... I have no possibility of creating a space station around the overworld. Yet I know that it is possible, but I have no launch button, no materials to request.

Thank you if you can help me :)
    upload_2020-3-22_21-44-25.png

2. QuadShot

QuadShot Member

3. AleTak

AleTak Member

[QUOTE = "QuadShot, post: 46292, membre: 15769"] Cela devrait expliquer les choses: [/ QUOTE]

Non pas vraiment, j'ai déjà vu cette page. J'ai fait plusieurs recherches ext mais ce n'est pas que je suis aveugle ou que le bouton ne fonctionne pas, je n'ai aucune possibilité de créer une station spatiale.
    upload_2020-3-24_11-46-34.png

4. QuadShot

QuadShot Member

So you have the items in your player inventory? This is the "most common" reason people have a problem.

5. AleTak

AleTak Member

Yes i have, but, i do'nt have any button, with items or not

6. QuadShot

QuadShot Member

If you have downloaded the mod from the official site here: https://micdoodle8.com/mods/galacticraft/downloads
    And you still have the problem, then you should check with the Lapito's forum to see if they have some dependency, I have not played that mod pack, so I don't know, sorry.