Problem : I don't have any button for the space station

AleTak

Mar 22, 2020
Hey !
Excuse me for my bad english. I play solo world on the "lapito's galacticraft modpack" and I have rather good progress. Here I am on the Moon and Mars, but there is a problem ... I have no possibility of creating a space station around the overworld. Yet I know that it is possible, but I have no launch button, no materials to request.

Thank you if you can help me :)
upload_2020-3-22_21-44-25.png

AleTak

Mar 22, 2020
[QUOTE = "QuadShot, post: 46292, membre: 15769"] Cela devrait expliquer les choses: [/ QUOTE]

Non pas vraiment, j'ai déjà vu cette page. J'ai fait plusieurs recherches ext mais ce n'est pas que je suis aveugle ou que le bouton ne fonctionne pas, je n'ai aucune possibilité de créer une station spatiale.
upload_2020-3-24_11-46-34.png

ROMVoid

Content developer
Exoplanets
Apr 1, 2019
Hey !
Excuse me for my bad english. I play solo world on the "lapito's galacticraft modpack" and I have rather good progress. Here I am on the Moon and Mars, but there is a problem ... I have no possibility of creating a space station around the overworld. Yet I know that it is possible, but I have no launch button, no materials to request.

Thank you if you can help me :)
View attachment 2118
Space station creation is disabled in that modpack as its also disabled on its official server. Simply go into the core.cfg file in the Galacticraft configs and on line 199: set this to true
B:"Disable Space Station creation"=false