Problem : I'm going on Oberon instead of the Moon ( Tier 1 )

Izdeo

May 19, 2018
Hello, on a friend's server, i tried to go on the Moon, i did everything that I need to go to the Moon, the stuff too, but when I arrived, I heard an explosion, and after, an endless download start...
So I restarted my game, but when I respawned, I was dead... So I put myself into creative mod, and I realized that I was in Oberon, the moon of Uranus...
So i did the command /gchouston and I try again, but same thing...
Please help me ! :)

Izdeo

May 19, 2018
And when I tried to go on venus, And i was in Callisto :'(
I think all planets are exchanged on the map...

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
1. Maybe your friend's server and your game have different versions of one of the mods (even a very small difference like version 175 instead of 176 might matter here)

2. Maybe your friend's server changed some of the dimension settings in configs, and you need to have the same configs

3. Is your friend able to go to the correct planets when he plays on his own server? If he is OK, and you are not OK, then it's probably 1 or 2.

4. If your friend has the same problem when he plays on his own server, then could be a few different things: A. could be a known bug in Sponge and Forge, nothing much a server can do about that except try deleting all configs from all mods, or try reducing the total number of dimensions in the game (disable or uninstall some of the addons), those changes will sometimes fix it B. if even that doesn't work, try playing the game without Extra Planets. Galacticraft on its own should be stable and fine, and has 99% of the fun already.

Izdeo

May 19, 2018
Yes, my friend can go on the Moon, but other people can't...
Do you think that change the "planets compatibility" config can change something ? Because this is 'false"
Thanks for taking time to respond to me :)

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
I don't know the exact reason. But if your friend can play OK, and nobody else can, then the most likely reason is a config difference. Can you make a copy of his config folder for everyone to use?

If that doesn't fix it then try raising with MJRLegends the author of Extra Planets.