Problem with automation

DeltaGamer163

Jul 17, 2018
I thought it would be cool to make rocket fuel using the Water Elecrtolyzer, the Methane Synthesizer, and the Gas Liquefier on Mars (for its CO2 rich atmosphere). I added atmospheric valves where I needed to, and gas is automatically created. My base, however, is on the moon. I decided to use cargo rockets and various mod machines (such as the pipes/engines from Buildcraft and the fluid transposer from Thermal Expansion) to automate a cargo rocket going to a launch pad on Mars, unloading the canisters I supply, filling them with fuel, loading them onto the rocket, and the rocket returning. The rocket is launched 30 seconds after landing on Mars. I tested it, and the rocket came back about a minute later. To my surprise, the canisters were gone. I went to Mars, and it turned out that the canisters were unloaded, filled, and placed back on the rocket just fine, BUT the cargo unloader took the canisters back off the rocket and sent them back to the Fluid Transposer, where they stayed in the queue chest. Is there any way to make the Cargo Unloader stop unloading without me there?

DeltaGamer163

Jul 17, 2018
Another problem has arisen. The wooden fluid pipe will not take the fuel to the fluid transposer, despite the fact that it has a redstone engine supplying it power and that engine is on.

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
Don't use the unloader, use an ender chest to input the empty canisters into your system. Else you need two landing pads, one for receiving and one for deliveries. I also use hoppers whenever and wherever I can. Hope that all makes sense to you, if not let me know and I'll try to explain it better.